2018 Tresaith Bwtcamp September 22-29 - <<Fully booked>>

Interested, but if you get a full contingent of people who have never been before, I’ll happily give way to them to make room, since I’ve been twice before (well, sort of one and a half times, since the second time was as a “neighbour” in the B & B next door. :slight_smile: ). Been a bit lazy with Cymraeg lately, so a refresher would not come amiss! And then of course, there is always the hiraeth (for the Brains…oh, and for Cymru, of course! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ).

Definite interest !!

Yes please, booked time off work already :grin:

Hello, I’m a newbie on the forum. Could you tell me who the bootcamp is for? What level of proficiency should you have? I’m considering it for the future! I’m also mind blowlingly nervous about it! Thanks Rhian

Hi Rhiannon, I attended my first bwtcamp back in April. There is a link somewhere explaining what goes on, I will try and find it and tag you on it.
If I remember correctly minimum requirement is to have finished the first 25 lessons of level one.
You should of course be nervous as I and everyone who has been to bwtcamp felt exactly the same.
My advice would be to go for it sooner rather than later as it is almost impossible to get that sort of experience anywhere else.
Go to bwtcamp and go with the flow and trust the system. The people running these courses are experts and without you realising it will bring you on leaps and bounds.

4 Likes

He’s the link (I hope), that will tell you everything you need to know about Bwtcamp :grin:

5 Likes

Dwi’n dod :blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Interested :slight_smile:

Definetly interested,edrych ymlaen

I’m interested. Really need to get into using my Welsh more.

Couldn’t make April so yes please to September!

Hi Iestyn,
I’m keen to join boot camp this September.
Owen

Yes I really want to do this

I’m interested!

Interested.

If you need numbers, you can call on me.

1 Like

Hello Philip, thank you so for much for the advice. Sorry about the delay in getting back to the thread. Life got a little hectic. At the moment I’ve decided to get to the first one they run in the new year. April? I’ve prepared my family!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

You are very welcome, glad to have been of assistance. :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome. You will love it whenever you do go.

1 Like