Cardiff meeting after Christmas

Brilliant

Diolch Faithless

Looking forward to meeting you all being well

Sorry Mark. Technology has really had it in for me over the past two weeks! Firstly we had no internet connection (a major fault that affected everything west of Bristol!). Then my I-pad wasn’t working and had to be rebooted. Meanwhile my phone wouldn’t work while I was staying at my daughter’s. Hadn’t realised how much I depended on it all! But I am now back in the modern world - with just my PC to sort out!

Looking forward to hearing of your plans to visit Cardiff.

Ali

Wondering if Karla has decided on a date when she will be coming to the Mochyn Du?

Upthread I suggested 30th December, at 7pm - is that still OK for everyone? (Apart from Jenny … sorry about that!)

1 Like

That’s still fine with me. For some reason I thought it was yesterday. Was just about to leave my home and decided to double-check the time everyone was meeting. Soooo glad I did now!!! :blush:

Diolch i bawb for a lovely evening. It was great to put some names to forum posts! :smile:

Also, I forgot to mention last night - I’ll be back in Cardiff for a week before I leave…just makes it easier to catch my 6:00 am flight if I’m already here! I’d love to catch up with you all again, if that’s possible in my last week here.

3 Likes

Which week will be your last?
Just so that we can run a few ideas for dates of another meet for that week you’re back in Cardiff…
Gav

I’ll get back to Cardiff hopefully on the 4th of February, and I leave on the 11th. :smile:

1 Like

So we could possibly have a meet on the 8th February instead (or as well as) the 1st February possibly?
What does everyone else think??

1 Like

Ooh, I can do the 8th :smile:

2 Likes

Phil and I definitely cannot do 8th as we are off skiing on 6th.

Just a reminder that we are not meeting tonight, the 4th, but moved it to next week instead, 11th.

1 Like

In that case we’ll meet on the 8th instead of the first next month. Hopefully see you there.

1 Like

Now that’s a double edged comment Kev!

So February’s meeting is 8th, NOT 1st.

2 Likes

What sort of level are you guys? I’ve never been to a meet up and I am quite nervous about speaking to others in Welsh. I don’t want to join you and be miles apart from everybody because I know that wouldn’t be productive for anyone.

I can promise that whatever level you are, it’s higher than I was when I first showed up.
I’m probably still the weakest speaker in the group, and I can promise that people are nice (possibly other than me), and you’d be welcome. What’s the worst that can happen?

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn am eich ateb!! See you on the 8th :smiley:

1 Like

Hylo Cardiff

I don’t know if you’ve seen this forum?

CACEN Comes to Cardiff - St Fagans Trip Sat 5 March

It would be great to see you

Hwyl fawr

2 Likes

Sorry folks, we completely forgot that we’d rearranged for next week, and got as far as the car park before remembering and coming home…which means we won’t be able to make next week now, as we missed our normal Monday stuff to come tonight. I suspect the next month we’ll be able to make it will be May!

Ha - I got as far as the bus!

1 Like

CACEN Comes to Cardiff - St Fagans Trip Sat 5 March

Here’s the thread if someone didn’t read it yet or missed it as it slided down the topics list already quite a lot.