East Coast Time Zone Meetup Beginning

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @KellyMoore @AnnaC @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17

For this Thursday’s meeting, I’ll keep the topic the same as last week - To share a fun childhood memory. See you all this Thursday.

2 Likes

Planning on being there this week - fingers crossed nothing comes up to prevent me!

1 Like

I ended up having other plans tonight… I will catch you guys next week!

You will be missed tonight, Bobi. See you next week.

1 Like

Oof, I can’t join again. I’m afraid this is just a super busy time for musicians. I thought I might be able to squeeze in an hour between a rehearsal and a performance, but that’s the only time I can meet with someone whose flute jury is tomorrow morning. I don’t think she’d quite understand if I told her I was going to go speak Welsh for an hour instead! Have a good time–I’m sorry to miss it! I hope to be able to come back on the 20th.

Just @delawarejones and I tonight - we had a great chat! Here’s the link to the Welsh clock I was telling you about. D’on i ddim yn anghofio! :grin:

1 Like

I just saw this, I will join next week

Matt

1 Like

I am in Florida, but originally from Mold, North Wales. I will join next week.

Diolch, AnnaC. Wnesti cofio! Thank you. You did remember.

@matt-oliver You are very welcome to join. Interesting that you live in Florida. There are 3 other weekly Siradwr who live in Florida, too.

This week it was AnnaC and myself and we had several fun conversations in Cymraeg. It’s great to see our understanding of Cymraeg growing. The rest of you were missed, but it is getting closer to Nadolig. A lot of very busy people.

1 Like

Great. I looo forward to speaking to you all

1 Like

Bore da, @delawarejones & pawb, I’m sorry I missed again this week. It’s my busiest time of year at work and had to stay late. Hoping to join this week! Feeling very frustrated… I haven’t even had time to work on SSIW lessons. Ughhh.

1 Like

Paid â becso, Laura. No worries, Laura. It’s busy for everyone.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @KellyMoore @AnnaC @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17
Helo, Everyone:

It’s the time of the year for profound busyness and if you can’t make it, that’s understood. Enjoy the season!

Thursday’s meeting topic is a Christmas/Winter memory OR your Christmas plans for this year. See you all Thursday.

3 Likes

@Bobi @matt-oliver

Helo, Bobi and Matt-Oliver. I can only call-out 10 people per post, and I don’t want to exclude you from any announcements.

It’s the time of the year for profound busyness and if you can’t make it, that’s understood. Enjoy the season!

Thursday’s meeting topic is a Christmas/Winter memory OR your Christmas plans for this year. See you all Thursday.

3 Likes

Many thanks for the invite. I should be able to make it no probs

@delawarejones I know I said I’d probably be there tonight, but unfortunately it’s not going to work out after all. :frowning_face: Due to visitors and the holidays, I think my next free Thursday evening will be in January, so I’ll see you all then. Nadolig llawen i bawb! :christmas_tree:

Sadly, its a no go for me tonight. I will have to wait until the new year! Off to Michigan next Wednesday. Nadolig llawen i pawb a dydd newydd hapus!!

@AnnaC @KellyMoore :christmas_tree: Nadolig llawen y chi, hefyd! Wela i chi blwyddyn nesaf.

I suspect for several weeks attendance will be sparse.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver

Everyone has busy schedules this time of year and sadly there no one was able to make it. After 10 minutes, I called the meeting.

We’ll try again next week. Wela i chi I gyd, wythnos nesaf (see you all next week).

1 Like

So sorry. If true be told I fell asleep… i can send you my cell number and you can call me, and we can speak welsh? I am a very keen learner