Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

I’ve added my answer to the bottom of this post

but still haven’t turned blue, as it were!

1 Like

Eh? From green to blue? Dw i’n dal yn coch! I posted my own question and answered someone else’s. But no matter - it’s a techy hitch is all…but gives me a chance to say thanks again to Aran and the crew. This course is super fab…

1 Like

If you posted in the Going Green or Going from Green to Blue threads, I’m afraid I missed it - if not, for anyone reading this, that’s how you flag yourself up for badge change…:wink: Sorry for that… caught you now… :slight_smile:

And thanks for your lovely words! :heart:

Worry not…and the words are right. And I know I’m not the only one who WILL be a Welsh speaker…because of you… and the course…and the encouragement…and the amazing camaraderie. Enough now! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how much joy it gives us to watch you succeeding… :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

I am ready for my blue badge Aran :hugs:

1 Like

Hi Aran,
I haven’t turned blue yet possibly because I did it backwards - I answered a couple of questions before posting mine!
Great fun this and so good for improving listening skills.
Thanks to you all for the effort you put in to making learning Welsh such a great experience.

2 Likes

Sorry Aran, Soundcloud and I have a stormy relationship so I have posted my answer to Gavins question from Audio copy to Slack.

1 Like

I’m still green🤢

1 Like

Fixed… :wink:

:man_cartwheeling::running_shirt_with_sash:

1 Like

Aran, think I’ve done what I need to go blue …

2 Likes

Hi Aran, I already answered a question from Kira, yesterday or the day before I think.
Can I get a blue badge now, or shall I answer another question? :thinking:

1 Like

Tagging @aran to give @Gareth_ap_Alun the blue badge. He answered my question and he answered it well so he deserves blue badge I think. :slight_smile:

Well done Gareth. Loved the answer and mostly I loved the fact that you’re still using old film camera. This is amazing!

2 Likes

Hello @Deborah-SSi. @aran is obviously fully busy so can I maybe ask you to give @Gareth_ap_Alun deserved blue badge?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Diolch @tatjana! It was a bit tricky negotiating the new forum layout, but I found how to do it!

2 Likes

Diolch.

In the morning I didn’t see the new layout yet …What a disappointment to @Kinetic as I once wasn’t the first to notice it. haha :slight_smile:

By the way Ifan, there’s the window for previewing the post when you write it but it actually doesn’t show any preview at all. I loved the preview and if it’s possible I’d be glad to get it back. :). Diolch.

Thank you both.

To continue in style of the topic … here’s my answer to the (I believe first one) question from @garth-weymont which was posted quite a time ago.

So, do I deserve my blue badge now also?

Diolch.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aran - deffro!

Listen to Level 1 answer by Alex Clewett #np on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Here’s my answer to Rachel’s question.

Edited to fix broken link :open_mouth: oops!

3 Likes