Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

I was wondering why I hadn’t gone blue, but I just tried playing my post and see that it doesn’t work, :worried::so here it is again. Hopefully it will be OK this time. Soundcloud and me don’t seem to get on very well.:roll_eyes:

https://soundcloud.com/liz-willicombe/sounds-from-saturday-afternoon

2 Likes

Well done for hanging on in there!

You’re not the only one - we want to try and find a better solution than SoundCloud one of these days… :slight_smile: :flushed:

1 Like

Diolch. The course is so good and I am really enjoying doing it, so SoundCloud is a minor irritation that I am happy to persevere with. :grin:

2 Likes

Delighted to hear that - and thanks for your patience with SC! :star: :star2:

I am just downoading Soundcloud on to my phone again, after a gap of months…

…seems the latest improved version is 2months old now… and I had a chance too choose either “Music (discovery)”, or “For Creators…”

Have gone for latter. I want to do a little recording everyday.

Wondering if I need to download a copy of Audiocopy app… but wondering if I could just use the inbuilt Voice memo app on my iPhone. Too many semi-redundant apps on my iPhone, functions duplicated…!

Still writing info in Week 25 about how to follow the inspiring people here on this thread, and learn to record something more naturally me than the recording that got me my salmon colour. Salmon of knowledge, mehopes.

1 Like

Despite I’m “blue” already, to add to collection of questions for practicing and encreasing resources, here’s another question from me.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shwmae Tatjana
Just in case I posted in the wrong place I’m reposting my answer to your question here :slight_smile:

Hwyl
Karen

3 Likes

You posted it just right but it doesn’t hurt to post it here also. Thank you one more time. I don’t get many answers to my questions these days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked the question - probably because i like my garden. And it sounded so lovely with the birds singing I just had to answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are questions from the forest also providing some birds singing aswell. :slight_smile: And there’s one question with thunderstorm at the background. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Question from Emma currently doing level 1
Sorry I have no idea if this worked the tech stuff seems to be getting harder not easier!

EDIT (Dee) - your question is exactly in the right place, Emma. What you can do then is put a link to it here like this: Question from Emma doing level 1 and people go to the original to answer your question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds-from-monday-afternoon

2 Likes

Heres my attempt at the level1 week 10 ask a question challenge…

1 Like

Ooh, smart green badge you’ve got there, sir… :slight_smile:

Un cwestiwn o Marg (One question from Marg):

2 Likes

Question from Jon (currently doing Level One):
Ydych chi wedi siarad a llawer o siaradwyr Cymraeg eto?

1 Like

@aran dw i ddim yn siwr os dwi’di gwneud hyn yn iawn? Basically not sure if I posted this in the right place :thinking:

1 Like

You’re gold, chief. Sorry, I mean you’re green… :wink: :star2:

Question from Katie currently doing level 1 Listen to SSIW question by Katie Brookes #np on #SoundCloud

1 Like