Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Despite I’m “blue” already, to add to collection of questions for practicing and encreasing resources, here’s another question from me.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shwmae Tatjana
Just in case I posted in the wrong place I’m reposting my answer to your question here :slight_smile:

Hwyl
Karen

3 Likes

You posted it just right but it doesn’t hurt to post it here also. Thank you one more time. I don’t get many answers to my questions these days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked the question - probably because i like my garden. And it sounded so lovely with the birds singing I just had to answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are questions from the forest also providing some birds singing aswell. :slight_smile: And there’s one question with thunderstorm at the background. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Question from Emma currently doing level 1
Sorry I have no idea if this worked the tech stuff seems to be getting harder not easier!

EDIT (Dee) - your question is exactly in the right place, Emma. What you can do then is put a link to it here like this: Question from Emma doing level 1 and people go to the original to answer your question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds-from-monday-afternoon

2 Likes

Heres my attempt at the level1 week 10 ask a question challenge…

1 Like

Ooh, smart green badge you’ve got there, sir… :slight_smile:

Un cwestiwn o Marg (One question from Marg):

2 Likes

Question from Jon (currently doing Level One):
Ydych chi wedi siarad a llawer o siaradwyr Cymraeg eto?

1 Like

@aran dw i ddim yn siwr os dwi’di gwneud hyn yn iawn? Basically not sure if I posted this in the right place :thinking:

1 Like

You’re gold, chief. Sorry, I mean you’re green… :wink: :star2:

Question from Katie currently doing level 1 Listen to SSIW question by Katie Brookes #np on #SoundCloud

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Yn wyr / Indeed

1 Like