Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

@aran - is that basically “easy-peasy nice and squeezy”? LOL? Now that I’ve had a chance to read more of the threads re. SoundCloud and voice recordings, perhaps I’ll just google how I get the mic on this 'ere peth of mine to record. Not sure I’ll cael cyfle heddiw though…

1 Like

Very close! Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy…:wink:

2 Likes

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/very-simple-question-from-beth-eating-finished-l1-doing-c1/10708

1 Like

It’s simple, but hard if you’ve not heard it used or watched Ar Lafar (hint hint)

1 Like

6MWS task :grinning:

1 Like

Et voilà: the link to my question thread for Week 10 of the 6MWS. Hope the format is correct.

1 Like

I obviously didn’t read this too carefully and I already have green badge, but still, if you are building an resource for listening and potentially answering questions then here are links to my 6 very odd questions/threads.

Enjoy.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Andrea week 7 of 6mth course

1 Like

Great work, Andrea - now, can you go here:

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/c/welsh/speaking-practice

and then click on ‘+ New Topic’ up towards the top right, and then post that link again, with a title like ‘Question from Andrea for Green Badge’… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elizabeth Davey Week10 of the 6 months course

1 Like

Des Scholes Week 10 on six months course

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau! Green badge won - and if you could also create a new thread in ‘Speaking Practice’ with your question as the first post, that would be terrific… :slight_smile:

I hope it makes sense. I tried putting what I was going to say in to Google translate, and it decided that I have a lot of trouble in my garden. That might be true, but wasn’t what I was trying to say…

1 Like

It was fine Iain - have confidence in the fact that you are always likely to make more sense than google translate :smiley:

1 Like

I understood Iain I had a go at replying also :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve posted my question thread here --> Question from Amy currently doing level 1 6MWS

Hopefully I’ve done it all properly!

1 Like

If I’ve done this right I’ve sneaked it in just before the new week’s email is due and I’m properly up to date for the first time in weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Question from Blake Reynolds - currently doing Level 1

1 Like