Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Listen to Question from Leane - currently doing level one by Leane Laken #np on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not sure I’m doing the forum posting stuff right for week 10. But here is my question Question from SteveB - currently doing Level 1

1 Like

yes, you’ve done it fine Steve :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Can I just say to all the “week 10” people posting… fantastic work everyone, you’re all doing brilliantly :star2: :star2: :star2:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Link to my level 1 speaking practice question:

1 Like

There are some superb pieces coming through, aren’t there?! SO impressed… :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s the link to my new thread with my first question. For people who know me, it would not be surprising that it is about food. :egg:

1 Like

1 Like

Answer for Gavin

Listen to Answer by Leane Laken #np on #SoundCloud

1 Like

Help, I have recorded my question in the speaking practice but cannot work out how to post the link into the going green box like others have done.

Here you go Gary :slight_smile:
All you have to do (for future reference) is to copy the url of the page where you posted (in this case your question in speaking practice) and paste it into a reply on the page you want to refer to it in (in this case this page)

1 Like