Impressive!

Wow, I just finished the 5 day course and I am so pleased with myself! I actually was able to do the last long sentence that was given and it was correct! This is just such an impressive way of learning. I can’t wait to get into more lessons, so where do I go from here?

5 Likes

Da iawn ti! Well done, that is impressive and you should be very proud of yourself! :star:

Unfortunately, I’m not sure where you go next, but @aran (or maybe @Deborah-SSi?) can help you out with that.

3 Likes

Thanks AnnaC! I have just tried to sign up for the 6 min. a day course. I paid through Paypal and was then told to hit a button to enrol, but nothing happened! Can someone help please?

2 Likes

I’m sure someone from the staff will soon come to your rescue and solve the problem - we can’t help you on that.

The only thing you might try is to click on “Learn” on the top right, right next to FAQ here (on a computer, on the app it’s a bit different). Maybe you did enroll alright even though the feedback for some reason did not appear on your browser. If it worked, you’ll see more challenges and content there.

However, in the meantime, I can add my congratulations for what you’ve done and learnt so far! :slightly_smiling_face::clap:

3 Likes

Jude, just to let you know that @aran usually isn’t on the forum much on the weekends, but I’m sure if you don’t hear sooner, he’ll answer your question on Monday. If you’re really concerned, you could try sending an email to admin@saysomethingin.com - I’m not sure if that might get a quicker reply.

2 Likes

MMmmm, sorry, that sounds like a genuine hiccup - I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to email admin@saysomethingin.com, and Ifan will try and figure it out and solve it for you on Monday… :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your replies! Perhaps it doesn’t kick in until Monday because I have noticed that it says that is when the work is sent. It’s just that you would think there would have been some acknowledgement… Anyway, I’m sure it will be sorted, I am not worried, just really looking forward to starting the course!

2 Likes

Oh, Aran, I have just realised that I never said thanks for the suggestion and yes, I have sent an email now.

1 Like

The course starts on a Monday, but you certainly should have had immediate confirmation… :slight_smile:

Hi to you all who were trying to help me. I’m now enrolled, hurray! The enrol button on the link that sent me to the page for both the 6 month and the 6 minute course doesn’t work. I was sent a link from Dee in admin that took me straight to the 6 minute page and that worked! I’m in and happy! Diolch!!

6 Likes

Hooray! Have fun! :grinning:

3 Likes