Is the meetup in Bletchley still happening?

Milton Keynes - 3rd Fri of the month, 10.30 to 12, Rectory Cottages, Bletchley (Contact Sian)

Since this meetup was organised and added to the list in the weekly email, Sian’s forum name appears to have changed as there is now no one who is just using Sian.

Could someone please confirm that this meetup is still happening, and who the contact person is please? Otherwise all of you with Sian as part of your username will be getting a PM asking if it’s you :relaxed:

Diolch, Dee

1 Like

I’ve just realised that I still haven’t tracked this contact down. Is there anyone going to this meetup? Is it still happening? Anyone else like to volunteer to be the contact person?

Diolch, Dee

1 Like

Hello Dee, the Rectory cottages meeting was part of U3A and has moved to the north of MK, I live in Bletchley and would love to have contact with a Welsh speaker/learner in this area, my email is j.arnold@sky.com .hope this gets to you,
John
Further to this the person leading the U3A Welsh group in M K is Gaynor Answer email gaynor.answer53@gmail.com

1 Like

I’ll pop a request in the newsletter and see if there is anyone else who’d like to meet up.

Dee

The leader of the MK U3A Welsh group is Gaynor Answer gaynor.answer53@gmail.com

1 Like

Is this one in the newsletter too far for you? I’ve just heard from Jan, the contact person, that AnnCarolynJones is taking over as the contact person now. Jan didn’t mention any change to the details, but I’m checking with her.

Milton Keynes - first Thurs of the month, 6pm to 7.30, Ye Olde Swan, Newport Rd, Woughton-on-the-Green, MK6 3BS (Contact anncarolynjones )

1 Like

Hello @anncarolynjones a diolch for taking over from Jan as the contact person for the Milton Keynes group. I was just wondering if you knew about the U3A group and if you’d like to invite any of them to your group. I don’t know how you do for numbers, so it could be a way to boost attendees :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Dee
Thanks you for your suggestion. We are aware of the U3A group. Our numbers vary depending on who is around. As I can’t make it myself next month I want to try to ascertain that there will be people there before suggesting people come, but I have emailed Gaynor in case anyone in that group is interested
Hwyl am y tro
Ann

2 Likes