Level 1 Challenge 24/25 notes

Can anyone help with this please? It really helps me to check what I think I am hearing. @ Tatjana kindly sent me a PDF for the Southern course but there are no notes for challenges 24/25. Anyone got them?

Thanks

Richard

@faithless78 will be the right person to ask about this as he’s writing those guieds for South version.

(and jus tthe note - if you want to tag someone you have to leave space inbetween @ and the name out so that it can do magic. :slight_smile: )

EDIT
In the mean time for Challenge 24 use this post which @faithless78 posted on July 30th. Lesson notes for Challenge 24

Hope it helps.

Hwyl!

Another EDIT
It just came to my mind that Challenge 25 was not released yet so you might wait for a while.

Shwmae Richard

As Tatjana has said, Challenge 25 is still awaiting publishing, so as soon as the lesson becomes available, I will update the course guide.

Challenge 24 notes are available at the link Tatjana has provided. I did send Aran a copy of the updated course guide to publish here, but he may be waiting out for the completed version. Once Challenge 25 is available I will post my notes on the forum until the final copy of the course guide is published on the website.

Hope you’re enjoying the course.
Hwyl
Gav

1 Like

Many thanks both

2 Likes