Level 1 Challenges - how to do them?!

I’m working my way through the level one challenges at the moment before I sign up for the 6 minute a day course in the new year, but my silly question for the day is do I have to do a challenge in one sitting? Or can I spread it over the course of, say, a day? Currently I’ve been spreading it out, as that’s been the only way of doing it so far, and I’m amazed at what seems to be sticking in my head, but am I going to spoil the way it works by breaking it down into smaller time chunks?
Thanks in advance!

No, that’s fine - very much whatever works best for you. Over time, you’ll probably find that as your brain adapts to the approach, you’ll be able to cope with longer and longer sessions - but as long as you keep moving through the challenges, you’ll get there - people have even done it in literally just 5 minutes each day (although it’s a bit fiddly keeping track of where you were).

1 Like

Thank you Aran! The time thing is very much because my walk to work is only about 10 minutes, so I do 10 mins home at lunch, then 10 mins on the way back! I suppose if I just moved further away from work… :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

I’m hoping to be able to set aside longer chunks of time after Christmas (i.e. not stopping when I get home at lunch!), but just didn’t want to do any damage in the meantime! I am really enjoying it though, so thank you!!

4 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan… :wink: