Level 2 App missing

Is it me as level 2 has disappeared ?

So…level 2 of the course has disappeared from the app you’re using?

1 Like

I’ve tested. On Android I have it all on regular and test app. Popeth yn iawn.

1 Like

I only have level 1 and course 1 too. All my downloaded lessons for courses 2,3 and level 2 have disappeared from my iPad app. :scream:

Yes my Level 2 had disappeared from iPhone

I suspect that you need to sign in again to your SSi account in the app on your iPhone/iPad to refresh your membership details. All the member content should then reappear.

I don’t know if you’ll need to redownload the lessons since I don’t have an iPhone to test it with

1 Like

tagging @lewie for more/better help

1 Like

I am signed in
Just really odd

You need to sign in again i.e. sign out from the settings page, and then re-enter your username and password

(Assuming the settings page has a “sign out” button. If it doesn’t then you will have to wait for @lewie to come online to help you fix this issue)

1 Like

Here’s the thread where @lewie described the problem

1 Like

Tried signing out and back in
Taken app off and reinstalled
Most odd

And neither of those helped?

Nope

definitely one for Mr @lewie then!

@lewie - I found my iPad and signed in with my user account. I cannot see level 2 either - but API v1 is returning those courses to me when I try and access them

1 Like

Oh dear. In an attempt to fix something else, I bungled the configuration of Level 2, making it disappear for a bit. Huge apologies to everyone. Everything should be normal now. However it is possible that you may need to quit and restart the app to get things completely back to normal.

4 Likes

Diolch Lewie! Mine is all back now too.

1 Like