Necesita ayuda con el Espanol?

Hola! Soy Colte, vivo en la Ciudad de Lago Salado Estado de Utah EUA. Me encantaria ayudar a cualquier persona que tiene interes en mejorar su Espanol. Podemos escribir o hablar por Skype o telefono o lo que sea! Tambien estoy buscando un amigo para ayudarme aprender Cymraeg (Welsh). Por favor mandame un mensaje. Gracias a todos!

2 Likes

That’s a lovely offer, Colte, thank you very much - I hope someone will take you up on it, although our Spanish forum isn’t very busy yet (something we’re hoping to change over the next year or two)… :sunny:

Hola Colte,

He enviado un mensaje privado

Gracias

Dai

2 Likes

Dai and any other interested parties… I am learning Spanish now and have more or less mastered Welsh, so I would love to help with the Welsh and gets some conversation going in Spanish. I have just finished challenge 24 in Spanish and have begun trying out my Spanish with some of my teaching staff ( who appreciate my efforts, but are constantly correcting my tenses!:sweat:). If you are interested in connected let me know. I must credit this learning method for giving me the confidence to try!

1 Like

Gracias por responder Simon! Si quieres encontrar un tiempo cuando podemos platicar mandame un mensaje personal :slight_smile:

Thanks Simon! Let me know by personal if you’d like to find a time to talk :slight_smile: I welcome any help with learning Cymraeg.

1 Like

Hola Colte. Estoy aprendiendo espanol y puedo hablar gales. Me gustaria hablar contigo si es posible. Mi email es gwion39@hotmail.com Lo siento, no estoy seguro como enviar un mensaje privado.

Clicia ar yr enw, ac wedyn ar ‘Message’ - neu, fel arall, defnyddio @ fel hyn @AC1 - bydd, dwi’n credu, yn gwneud i’r sustem anfon ebost ato fo… :sunny:

cómo siendo un mensajo privado: How to send private message

1 Like

Sorry I dropped off the map with work… Busy with the start of school. Can we try to reconnect. I am using my Spanish whenever possible now! You should see some of the faces I get! Doniol iawn!

1 Like