Oxford Welsh learners group

Gobeithio dydy o ddim yn problem drud iawn. Welwn ni chdi wythnos nesa, 'ta, gobeithio

Just to confirm that there’ll be another meetup this Thursday, 30th March - usual time, usual place - all welcome! Hwyl, John

1 Like

Noswaith dda John. Crazy times at work at the moment so plans in the evening midweek aren’t really getting a look in! Hope to make it along to Oxford meet up sometime soon. Tara rwan, Helen.

Helo Helen - Sorry to hear you’re so snowed under at work just now - hopefully it’s not eating into the time you have on the train to focus on the SSiW and Duolingo stuff. Anyway, hope to see you soon and don’t forget there’s the possibility of joining us on a weekend walk if you’re free (there’s a new ‘Oxford walks’ thread in the forum now https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-walks/7540 )
Hwyl fawr, John

2 Likes

A quick message to say there won’t be a meetup this week. Therewill be one though the following week, the week before Easter, if there are enough people around (i.e. more than one!). Hwyl, John

1 Like

Just to confirm that a meetup is planned for Thursday this week (13th April) but, as it’s Easter week and quite a few people will be away, do please let me know before Thursday if you’re planning to come along, otherwise the meetup is likely to be cancelled - get in touch if you have any queries.
Hwyl, John
PS The walk planned for Easter Saturday, 15th April, is going ahead - see Oxford Walks thread for details

1 Like

I’m hoping to come (for the first time) this week – more likely than not, but can’t yet be definite.

Shwmae! Wela i chi yfory, does dim problem gyda fy nghar yr wythnos hwn :slight_smile:

Hope to see both of you, @RichardBuck and @philpike, tomorrow then (and perhaps @HelenV-E??). And @LeesaJohnson if you’re in the area you’re very welcome to join us
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Maen ddrug gen i @johnwilliams_6, vedre e ddim come to meet up yfory acros hedd a fy are guru 'ing it down to Plymouth for Easter penwythnos.

Have a good meet up and mynd am droes at the penwythnos.

Helen

Diolch Helen - have a good Easter!
Hwyl fawr, John

A quick reminder about our Easter Saturday walk+sgwrs - see https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-walks/7540/7 for details.
Hwyl, John

Just to confirm there’ll be a meetup in the Jericho Cafe as usual this Thursday, 20th April. The following week I won’t be able to make it, so do post a message to this thread to let other people know if you can make a Thursday meetup that week.
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Bore da bawb! Unfortunately, I am going to have to work overtime today, which means I won’t make it before 6pm. As I have to come quite far anyway, there seems little point to that. In any case, enjoy, and I will see you in a couple of weeks! Diolch, Phil.

Bore da Phil, Thanks for letting us know - see you in a couple of weeks, then. Hwyl, John

1 Like

A quick reminder that there’ll be another meetup this week on Thursday, 4th May, as usual from 5.30 in the Jericho Cafe (hopefully this won’t cut across plans of those intending to vote in the local elections)
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Sorry pawb, just on the point of taking to my bed with a virus so I won’t to be able to make it to the meetup this week.
If you were hoping to come this week, do please post a message to let others know and check this thread before you set off to make sure that you won’t be there on your own…
Hwyl am y tro, John
PS The meetup next week, Thurs 11th May, should go ahead as planned

Bad luck John. I hope you bounce back quickly. I’m afraid I won’t make it either (still overseas).

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, Tom - more or less back in the swing of things today
Hwyl, John

Just to confirm that our meetup next week will be as usual on Thursday (11th May) from 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe - all welcome!
Also a reminder that there’ll be a walk+sgwrs on Sat 20th May - see Oxford walks thread later for details
Hwyl, John

1 Like