Pump am y Penwythnos / Friday Five 09/10/2018 5️⃣

Bore da bawb!!! Go me, I’m on time this week! :rofl:

I hope you all have an interesting weekend ahead.

1) If you don’t answer these (very important but rather belated) questions from last week, then I’ll sulk and you’ll all be given detention… except for @robbruce of course, who gets extra credits for being nice to me… :rofl:

2) How much will it cost and why do you think I should get one?

3) Today is a good day for…

4) Imagine the best self help book ever, on the shelf in your favourite bookshop. What’s the title?

5) Make up your own Friday Five question and answer it…

1 Like

1) If you don’t answer these (very important but rather belated) questions from last week, then I’ll sulk and you’ll all be given detention … except for @robbruce of course, who gets extra credits for being nice to me… :rofl:

I am not going to do the questions from last week so that I can have a detention with the lovely @CatrinLliarJones. See, it is not just @robbruce who can say nice things!

About £1.50 - the cost of a donut from Dunkin Donuts just to make my detention even better.

…eating donuts

4) Imagine the best self help book ever, on the shelf in your favourite bookshop. What’s the title?

How to get fit with donuts.

Q. Why is my stomach so big?
A. Ummm!!!

2 Likes

You are officially teacher’s pet #2. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:smiley_cat:

1) If you don’t answer these (very important but rather belated) questions from last week, then I’ll sulk and you’ll all be given detention … except for @robbruce of course, who gets extra credits for being nice to me… :rofl:

Done.

About four grand, and because burning coal is HORRIBLE.

…going back to bed with a good book and some hot chocolate.

How to build a successful language training company without stress or extended periods of starvation.

Q. Didn’t I just do this?
A. Yes. Yes, you did.

2 Likes

I have much more time for work-avoidance on Tuesdays. Fridays are hectic because, of course, I wasted half of Tuesday.

About a thousand pounds. Anything less on a bike will leave you disappointed. Bikes are great. Like a good walk, only you actually get somewhere.

Getting soaked on a bike on the A470.

Stop Buying Self Help Books and Get a Bike. Vol 2.

Shouldn’t you be frantically trying to catch up on work from Tuesday? Yup. :smile:

3 Likes

Dunnit Miss!

About £45 when I got mine, but they might be a bit more now.
Because they are fun, fun, fun!! Especially to music, and can be used inside.

I’m talking about rebounders - mini-trampolines - quite different from big trampolines.

Indoors: Finding all the best songs/tunes from your youth (e.g. Youtube or the original records if you still have them), and giving them an airing.

Outdoors: Have you ever kept bees? I haven’t, but I’ve heard it’s quite an interesting hobby/ occupation. Maybe look for someone who keeps them who is willing to show you the ropes.

Many many years ago, I thought “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale was the best book ever. I kind of outgrew it, but perhaps an updated, slightly more secular version of that might be good.

Q: Why is it so difficult to make up your own Friday Five question?
A: Now, that’s a very good question! :wink:

2 Likes