[Sold Out] 2017 September Bootcamp Tresaith. Sept 23-30

This event is now fully booked

To add yourself to the waiting list, follow this link:

https://v1.bookwhen.com/he4qc/201709230000/bw4

After a while of trying to sort out logistical problems with Term time bootcamps, I am finally able to ask:

Who’s up for September Bootcamp?

There have been a few people expressing an interest on other threads - could you put your names here please? Then, either keep coming back, or set up notifications so that you know when booking opens.

Once there is enough interest here, I’ll announce a date for opening bookings, and then it will be first come first serve. Remember that April and July sold out within 24 hours once booking was open!

Iestyn

3 Likes

Me me me!

2 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

Never done this before, not sure I will have time, but would like to be kept informed, if that is OK

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

And me! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in please

2 Likes

Tagging @vicky_1 and @kerid73 from the other thread.

2 Likes

Ah I don’t think I can that week- what a shame! I can before the 23rd September (I’m sure that won’t influence your decided date but just incase!) but not the last week of September.

Ah ! I can’t do that week, any other would be fine! Will try to catch the next one !

1 Like

I would be interested in the September Bootcamp.

1 Like

Yes - me too Iestyn - almost at the end of Vocab units on course 2 - so keen to get back to Tresaith and practise. Hopefully you will see a big improvement from my last visit. Would love to catch up with old faces and meet new ones.

Best wishes to all.

Margaret

1 Like

Excellent - there seems to be a good bit of interest, though what a pity that neither Vicky can make it this time. The week of the 23rd is the only one available at Tresaith unfortunately, so I couldn’t change it even if everyone wanted a different week!

Keep letting me know - I’ll be opening the booking form when there are enough people here.

And I’m really looking forward to seeing how you’ve got on, Margaret!

1 Like

I’m interested too

4 Likes

Diolch Sharon!

Yes I’m up for bootcamp in September! I’ve been doing the course for a while but not really been on the forum as I find it v confusing, how do I set up notifications, is that the weekly email or is that something else?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Ruth! There’s loads of useful stuff here, so just look around, and if you get lost or keep visiting the same place, without wanting to, just click on “forum” at the top of the page to take you back to the first page of the forum, ans tart again.

To track a thread (ie get notifications), look just below the last message in the thread, and you’ll see a box marked “Watching” or “normal” or “tracking” or something similar.(Just above “suggested topics” in bold)

Click on that and set it to tracking, and you will receive an email every time someone answers in the topic.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m interested too

1 Like

If you’re after the weekly email - you can sign up for it here. :slight_smile: