[Sold Out] July 2017 bootcamp

@Iestyn you are a star!

@lynne_freudigmann don’t miss this! @BronwenLewis in case Lynne is not much online just right now (and I know you’re in more or less constant contact with her) could you allert her to this!

If I’m happy for someone to get on board of the July bootcamp again this is Lynne - The Legend! :slight_smile: (and no, Lynne, I will be not there this time. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you very much Iestyn. It’s kind of you to think of me. I’ll be in Wales and if I can get a lift I’ll definitely join some of the activities. If not this time I’ll be planning the next Bootcamp.

1 Like

Oh Tatjana you make me laugh. Thank you for being my cheerleader. imso glad I got to meet the legend of the forum.

1 Like

Is there any way I can get a notification when the next bootcamp is organised???

It’s really just a matter of keeping an eye on the forum and on the weekly email at this stage - we would like to set up a notification system at some point, but we just don’t have the coding time for it right now, I’m afraid…

Keep an eye on [Sold Out] 2017 September Bootcamp Tresaith. Sept 23-30 and express your interest there if you’d like to come in September. Iestyn will open up the booking when there are enough interested people for the bootcamp to go ahead.

1 Like

Un mis i fynd!! One month to go!!! Edrych ymlaen at gwrdd â pawb! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

6 Likes

@Ben and @Karla is the plan still to travel across together? You’re more than welcome to join. Ben, are you still interested in our spare room too?

1 Like

Say helo to Tresaith for me @AnthonyCusack:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please! Thank you for the offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes the room and a ride would still be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton Anthony!

1 Like

Shwmae pawb! As I am coming from overseas, I’m not going to be able to bring my own bedding with me. I was wondering if I could borrow some from somebody? Diolch yn fawr in advance!

2 Likes

The ganolfan usually provide bedding for overseas visitors - I just need to ask Heledd.

You’ve just made me think - I should put that in the welcome email shouldn’t I?

Iestyn

3 Likes

Great - diolch!

Sorry if I already asked this, Iestyn, but bedding for me would be very helpful, please, as I’m travelling by train from the English Midlands and would likely herniate myself if I tried to bring my own …

Looking forward to that welcome email!

Cofion gorau,

David

1 Like

Hi David.

I’ll pass that on to Heledd.

You should have received the email on the 29th June - it was sent to your yahoo address. If not let me know, and I’ll resend it.

Has anyone else not received their email?

Iestyn

1 Like

Hi - just catching up on this thread, can’t believe it’s come around so quickly! I’ll be travelling from Cardiff next Saturday – probably best drive myself as might not be returning directly afterwards, and sounds like the other car is fairly full anyway.

Looking forward to it, though feeling a bit disorganised and ill-prepared, sure that’s normal the first time!

Tom

3 Likes

Ohhhh YES:wink:

Oh, well, it’s normal. I was disorganizingly organized last year at this time … Is it a year already since that happened?

Oh, and out of my curiousity … @lynne_freudigmann did you manage to sort things out to come this year? Not that I’m comming though but my soul will sit there in the corner of the pub and enjoy the view on you drinking your cider. :smile:

Have a massively great time people. You’ll have lots of fun, believe me!

1 Like

Hey, Lynne, I just noticed your post from back in May saying you’re going to the Cwrs Haf in Aberystwyth after bwtcamp. Me too, but only for the first week, Canolradd level. I did week 4 of the Sylfaenol last summer.

I look forward to meeting you at Tresaith.

1 Like