[SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Yeah, I was banking on that as well!

3 Likes

So, the thread for GlastonCymru is up and waiting for you:

In other news, we’ve started to confirm some rather fabulous special guests - and we’re going to be kicking off the run-up to the party in the not-too-distant future.

So we’re still not 100% sure if we’ll have some spare tickets left or not - but we do now have a ‘waiting list’ thread up and running:

And then once we’ve finished the final confirmations, it’ll be on to the run-up - yes, I know we’re starting that a little on the early side.

If you’re on the party attendance list, you’ll see why soon… :wink:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 10th birthday party - waiting list

If anyone would like to go on the waiting list before we finalise places (in the fairly near future) it’s over here:

:slight_smile:

HI I know time has passed by since the party has sold out, but I would love to go if there are any returns.

Hi Sally - we’re pretty close to maximum capacity for the location now, and waiting to hear from some possible interesting guests - but if you stick your name on the ‘waiting list’ thread, that will really help me keep track of who’s interested if we do get some spare places… :slight_smile:

Anyone passing through Manchester on their way to the party? Maybe a day or two before? I’m flying to Manchester Airport on the 29th (in the morning) and was looking for ways to get to Caernarfon. I’ve found a bus I could get, but travelling with someone is a lot more fun so I thought I’d ask here first. I can offer Welsh conversation during the trip and a drink when we arrive. :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t have to be on the 29th (just not before, obviously) - I can probably stay a night or two in Manchester if needed :smile:

1 Like

Hi Cai, if there’s nobody actually local or passing I can collect you from the airport on that day. I’m not working that week so I’m free till about 4pm (Trace works on a Wed evening). What time does your flight arrive?

2 Likes

Oh, wow, thanks for the offer! I should be at Manchester Airport by 9.15, but can always wait if you don’t want to get up that early (I wouldn’t want to get up that early).

But yeah, let’s see if there’s someone who wouldn’t have to drive three hours just for that :smile:

1 Like

I’m about 50 mins away and I’m up at 7ish every morning so not a problem.

1 Like

Hey Cai, I’m flying to Manchester on the 28th, so I could also wait there for you and we’ll try to find that bus together on the 29th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Cai, it is possible that Jeff will be working in Manchester and could give you a lift to us or somewhere like Chester but we won’t know definitely until a few weeks before.

1 Like

Ooh, where are you flying from? Definitely an option :slight_smile:

@amandalaing - Diolch yn fawr! No problem, its still many months away :smile:

Frankfurt - it’s me, Lea :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh heey! Havent seen you on the forum before!

1 Like

The accommodation is SO expensive- any plan B’s out there ???

Which accommodation have you tried so far Naomi? (so we can rule it out and try and come up with other suggestions)

1 Like

If you book direct with Ty Glyndwr and you are happy with a dorm it’s £20 a night.
https://www.tyglyndwr.co.uk/
I’m staying there for the party and I was there at the weekend - central, clean and the owners are lovely.

3 Likes

Are you staying here the Friday and Sat Sylvie? I was going to just drive home but might stay over so I can drink :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Payment of Balance

I have, after some digging (it was booked last year of course) just found our booking confirmation email, which says “We’ll be in touch for the balance three months before the event”. But nobody has been in touch.

Have I missed something? Or have people not been asked to pay the balance as yet. I’m quite ready to pay, as soon as the means to do so is offered.

1 Like