SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)

Travelodge is booked. :blush:

1 Like

There a.lots of cheap cottages.nearby…so the cost of a taxi if shared is a good option…eg the place i used for mini bootcamp is £65 so if shared for four and a taxi used is probably £25 each

3 Likes

Actually i feel a mini bootcamp is in order

1 Like

The Menai Bank

The Castle Hotel

Bron Menai

Caer Menai

Cartref

Booking.com

2 Likes

I’ve booked Travelodge, too. :smile:
That gives me just 6 months to learn Gog. Is that achievable? :laughing:

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: There’s off topic, and then there’s off planet

Just for info, the room in Travelodge was £55 with extras available (wi-fi, breakfast, etc.). I never tried any of the other links shown above so it might be wise to shop around before booking.

B&B can be useful and cheapper (presumably for all to be lucky with accomodation as I was I Cardiff).

And … nope … I have no plans to be there… Financial minister of my wallet suffers slow but sure death with every month. :smile:

The eternal pessimist in me paid the extra £9 to be able to cancel up till noon on the day. Parking is only 400 yards away and costs £5 for 24 hours.

1 Like

I’ll raise a glass (or two) to you. :smiley:

1 Like

woohoo! Right on my doorstep (well, the office doorstep anyway!)

I can’t offer a spare bed because I don’t have one but the house next door to mine is currently listed on airbnb in case anyone is stuck for accommodation (I’m not on commission!).

3 Likes

Even if, for some reason, the party doesn’t go ahead then we will still have a night away together without the kids (my wife and I, not you and I, no offence). If something happens so we are unable to go then it’ll be something really important and I’ll take it on the chin. (Edited to change chi’n to chin which now looks weird and wrong somehow.)

2 Likes

Airbnb is a fantastic idea also Siaron - Diolch! :slight_smile:

Airbnb Caernarfon

5 Likes

Crispin and I will be there, with a double reason to celebrate: you’ve picked our wedding anniversary! It’s the 28th so we didn’t have any special plans, now we’re looking forward to spending it with friends.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s so perfect. Although we’d like to have you up and/or get down some time before then anyway - we’re still in a state of shocked horror and guilt at the thought of you driving all around the neighbourhood and ending up having to go home!

1 Like

Lovely either way and please stop, it was a beautiful drive!

2 Likes

@CatrinLliarJones Your poll is useful and interesting but I’m not sure if people are filling it in. It can be found in your first message here SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)?

2 Likes

Woo hoo. I’all be in Wales from March to early June. So maybe I’all be able to make it. :slight_smile: Thanks for organizing it Catrin.

4 Likes

Well rats! We’ll be in Wales later in May; too late for the party. (I still remember the first one so well!) Hope to see a few people while we’re there, but won’t be at the party. Looks like a great venue!!

1 Like

Hope to see you if you’re near YM - Do you think you’ll remember the way? :smile:

1 Like