St David's Day 2016

I’ve seen a couple of mentions already for St David’s Day events being held in different places. How about anyone that knows of something posts the details in here, so people can have a look through and see if there is anything they can get to?

Here’s Chelmsford - Chelmsford & District Welsh Society-St David’s Day Dinner

and Oxford - http://www.oxfordwelshmvc.org.uk/documents/autumn2015.pdf

Above, I hope, are details of the Oxford Welsh Male Voice Choir St David’s Day Concert on Saturday 27th February.
I’m hoping to get to it & it would be great to see others for an additional meetup & chance to sgwrs yn y gymraeg.
Pippa

2 Likes

Croeso cynnes i ymuno a Cymdeithas Gymraeg Norwich i ddathlu gwyl Dewi Sant. A very warm welcome to you all to join the Norwich Welsh Society on the Saturday 27th February 2016 (6 for 6.30pm) at The Stower Grange Hotel, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6EF for a dinner, harp music and Welsh singing in addition to a Guest speaker Prof. John Davies. Contact us through our web-site-www.norwichwelshsociety.org.uk. Eirlys.

1 Like

The Liverpool thread has news of a St David’s Day meal there as well. They are hoping to get a table together so check out the details on their thread:

Celebrate St David’s Day in St Davids!

A Twmpath Dawns (folk dancing) to celebrate St Davids Day, City Hall St
Davids, Saturday February 27th 2016 at 7.30. Come along and join in or
just watch and enjoy!

There is a St David’s Day concert by Caldicot Male Voice Choir in their choir hall in Caldicot on Saturday 27th February. Doors open at 6.30 and the concert starts at 7.0 pm, tickets £7.00 available by ringing 01291 421812, refreshements and raffle. All proceeds to the National Eisteddfod being held in Monmouthshire 29th July - 6th August 2016.

1 Like