Tatjana's photos of Tresaith and other chat

To boost your apetite a bit:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Tresaith and its surroundings … Enjoy.

Special one for @BronwenLewis :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mind you, there are special measures to reward naughty behaviour (such as speaking in English)…

https://youtu.be/QCAnb4VQtIQ?t=1828

(sorry, can never resist humorously comparing Tresaith with “The Village”, even though it’s in a totally different part of Wales)

:wink:

:slight_smile:
Hehe @mikeellwood :slight_smile:

The biggest threat to me would be swimming in the for me way too cold sea, but my sins were happily missheard/looked … PHIEW! Shhhh … don’t tell anyone. - HAHA :slight_smile:

On the sirious note: it’s brilliant and there absolutely should be no fear!

Lovely photos, Tatjana… :slight_smile:

I think on the whole we need to keep the ‘potential Bootcamp’ threads to just people putting their hands up to show interest (otherwise it gets trickier to skim quickly and see how much interest there is)…

1 Like

Yes, sorry. Guilty as charged. :slight_smile: However I didn’t even want the discussion goes off just wanted to put few photos there for those who are still not quite decided or wondering how it is there for their easier deceision. Unfortunatelly some of us are always too tempted to go off topic at some point and I’d have to have this in mind before posting though. :slight_smile:

Thank you @aran

1 Like

I’ve posted these before but still like them… Taken just offshore of Tresaith at around 700-800 foot a few years ago flying back from Llanbedr down the coast.

9 Likes

From Google Street View - famous Tafarn …

Oh, I’m still sitting there, can’t you see me? - haha :slight_smile:

I’ve just realized I was too busy to make even one single photo of the tafarn from some deecent distance … neither did I ever photograph Canolfan … … ayayay :slight_smile:

2 Likes