The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Sorry @theresacorbett I think the link must be broken. I keep getting ā€œOops! Weā€™re lostā€ from Soundcloud.

Well done @Oddsandgirl sounds great!

1 Like

Hmm ok can someone point me to a how to please.

1 Like

Hopefully someone with more tech knowledge than me?
Perhaps @Nicky @Deborah-SSi ?

Diolch

1 Like

Hello @theresacorbett
Please look here and let us all know if it hasnā€™t helped you.
How to set up an account in SoundCloud

2 Likes

I think this should be it @theresacorbett

2 Likes

That sounds great @theresacorbett!

You were almost there. I just chopped the end off what youā€™d posted above, then clicked ā€˜Shareā€™ and copied the link it gave me, into the post above.

1 Like

Thank you for sorting it :grinning:

1 Like

Here you go - my 5 minute (well 1 min 17 seconds) speaking practice!

6 Likes

Here is my sentances. I have been quite good at doing the challenges and listening practice but i need to practice my sentances more every day!

3 Likes

da iawn Simon!

1 Like

Everyone is sounding really great! :grinning: Are we all roughly at the same level on this particular thread here? Iā€™m currently on week 7 of the 6-month speaker course, and Iā€™m here because part of this weekā€™s mission was to come and have a listen (I confess - I still hadnā€™t done last weekā€™s challenge at that point recording and uploading my ā€˜5 minutesā€™ sentences to Soundcloud, so I was feeling slightly guilty). Then I got a bit carried away learning the SSIW intro ā€˜Wela i efo llygad bachā€™ and decided to make my own intro for my ā€˜5 Minutesā€™ when I got around to it today. Weā€™ve only been asked to listen, not to shareā€¦ so I hope you donā€™t mind?

4 Likes

Gwychā€¦dim cwyno yma/Greatā€¦no complaints here.

2 Likes

Da iawn @simonsherriff ac @Adamc, a hollol anhygoel @impishwriter! - absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Week 10 six month course only just got around to posting this. Maeā€™n ddrwg gen I!

2 Likes

And my new five minute challenge sentencesā€¦https://soundcloud.com/user-291671945/tuesday-12-59-pm/s-W7Mfl

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :blush:

1 Like

So brave, well done. Den

1 Like

Wow, well done you. I hope one day to be able to do the same!

2 Likes