The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn Sandra!

2 Likes

Diolch John

2 Likes

Done it!

3 Likes

Done it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done it!

3 Likes

Da iawn! Gwych! Great! to all of you who did this over the weekend!

@soo-vinnicombe this is the thread for just saying that you’ve done it, but occasionally people don’t find the other thread for posting their recorded version and put it here instead.

The best place for the SoundCloud recordings is The '5 Minutes' Test - recordings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Dee! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it although I think my sentences ramble and sometimes I fall into the same automatic responses.

1 Like

Done😀.

1 Like

Dw i’n wedi gorffen rwan (not sure if that’s right at all! I’ve done it anyway! Yay!

1 Like

Done it, dwi’n hapus rwan!

1 Like

Done it - (Dwi wedi gneud 'e???)

1 Like

Well done folks! :star: :star2:

DONE!! Exciting times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done! :star2:

I did it. Although I might have mixed up “i must” with “i’d better”, I’m really not sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Da iawn! Well done!

1 Like

Done it! :+1:

3 Likes

Done the 5 minute test!
Sometimes I surprise myself with how quickly and without thinking a response can come and sometimes I disappoint myself with stupid mistakes (that I really should know). Thanks for all the encouraging mid week emails which are a great support.
Denise

6 Likes

Well done, folks!! :star2:

I can assure you, Denise, that this happens to all (or nearly all) of us, no matter how long we’ve been learning. But it’s made up for, as you say, by the things you surprise yourself saying that you didn’t even think you knew!! Both things happen to me quite regularly.

4 Likes