The band?

Whatever happened to creating a band?

1 Like

Yeah, I think a little reality kicked in with regards to arranging practice sessions (although I know this is still something Catrin would love to happen one day).

Maybe she should run a ‘putting the band together’ bootcamp…:wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm … I thought this is forgotten stuff already and was aimed to be organized only for Penblwydd party 2 or 3 years ago …

Should be interesting to have a SSiW band though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This kind of thing is available: https://jammr.net/

2 Likes

Tagging @CatrinLliarJones

Did someone mention band? I’m still surprised no one has asked me to do trons dy dad at the ssiw party to be honest :wink:

1 Like

Can I like this three times??? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Paid poeni, I won’t join. The band would fall apart immediately … but I like the idea, really! :slight_smile: @robbruce you’re golden for finding such things! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh what a fabulous and exciting idea this was/is and what a logistical headache!

I’m still drawn to trying to make this work, but don’t know how. I raised the idea in June 2014, which was about 5 months after my sister in law passed away suddenly and the family was sent in to turmoil. I think I was looking for a joyful distraction, but because of sudden extra commitments, couldn’t quite pull it all together.

I do like Rob’s idea, though. Very interesting!

Anyone out there with bags of enthusiasm, great organising skills and a secret passion for being in a band, want to be involved in trying to make this work? @robscully is this you’r kind of thing?

Maybe it needs a special SSiW band bootcamp to get it started? Or a weekend at @wondersheep and @Cath2 's pad… :wink:

Any thoughts or ideas welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the idea of a ‘putting the/a band together bootcamp’ :slight_smile: I would certainly try to be there :slight_smile:

warm wishes,

Elkie

3 Likes

You are going to NEED a thrash metal drummer obviously. You’ve got my number.

4 Likes