Tourist course in app

¡Hola a todos! Enjoying SSiS enormously, thanks for a great course :smiley:
However, I have a small technical problem I hope someone can help me with… I’m coming to the end of Level 1, but since I’m off to Spain in a couple of weeks, I thought I’d go for the tourist course for the time being instead of continuing to Level 2. However, I can’t seem to get the tourist course to appear in the app. I’ve refreshed by holding down the banner at the top, clicked the ‘app store purchases’ refresh button in Settings, restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app etc but it keeps just showing Level 1 and Level 2 - what am I doing wrong?! I purchased the course online, where I log on using Facebook, but the app asks me to log on with an email only - is this something to do with it? Muchas gracias :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing this is the issue - @kinetic @lewie - can you help Catrin with this? :slight_smile: :star2:

Oh, yes, that’s it. Unfortunately, Facebook logins for the apps remain on the wishlist.

The workaround is to just signup for an account with an email. Then, once you sign in on the app, you’ll have access to the tourist course.

2 Likes

Ok, muchas gracias for getting back to me. About 15 minutes ago, I finally remembered that I had an email sign in from when I originally signed up for SSiS a year or so ago and managed to remember an old password I used for it so it’s all sorted out now! Phew! I just got a bit confused there for a little while…

1 Like

de nada :wink:

1 Like