Welsh - a new design

Did you see the same request from Netmouse? :sunny:

1 Like

Ymm… do… onest wir :wink:
(Done :D)

2 Likes

Well, I don’t want to bother but “Becoming Fluent” link on new design died now too. :slight_smile: (Or it was dead before already and I didn’t test it actually). (Just for the record … )

2 Likes

Helo Aran/Kinetic. Could you please make it possible for me to use the ‘new design’. Diolch yn fawr.

HELLO HELLO HELLO - I would like to try out the new thingymajig

@JustinandEirwen! You didn’t have it yet? I can’t believe this! - hehe :slight_smile:

Tagging @Kinetic (os amser gyda ti???) - new requests for new leyout … :slight_smile: @Y_Ddraig_Las is one of them desiring a new layout too.

[size=9](linked from the other thread)[/size]

1 Like

Saluton ! :smile:

I’m going to flag this up for @kinetic :sunny:

I don’t actually seem to have this button on/off thing either. I’ve been happily trying out the new design on my Android phone for ages and I rarely go on the Learn part here, but perhaps I should swap to the new design?

I you had new layout on your Android, you should have it on here too. I’ve tried to go on “Learn” page on my Android (I never go through the web to the learn page on Android at all and it was the first time ever) and I’ve got the new layout at once. You of course have to be logged into your Learn page also. If you remember, we (old users) had two logging thingys, one was for the Learn page and one was for the forum and if you don’t go to the Learn page on the computer almost at all it might be the system logged you out from there despite you’re active on the forum so you might check out if you’re logged into your Learn page at all first. I think when you log into the Learn page you’ll have your new design immediately.

I hope it helps if not let me know and I’ll test some more thingys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’m confusing myself because I realise I always use the app on my Android phone. It’s really slow so I try to avoid websites. I see what the new Spanish site looks like when I go to Learn there, but the Welsh site still looks the same to me. And I must be logged in as I can access all the lessons and levels.

See if you have a switch in your profile here:

I have the same switch on the PC and Android, so I really don’t know what would be wrong if you have that switch checked in.

Well, for the record: Spanish site has new design by default for everyone but the Welsh and the others have not if you didn’t get the possibility to test it out.

@Kinetic, any ideas? (when you’d have the time to check this out). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, well, my profile and account page doesn’t look like that and I don’t have that option to tick, so I don’t really know. This is my profile page.

And you have the new layout on the PC? Because this looks like you wouldn’t have the switch at all. My profile, if I switch back to old on Android is the same but it contains the switch.

Tagging @kinetic:wink:

All you guys who’ve asked for the button recently should now have it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I believe this solved @Deborah-SSi’s problem too. :slight_smile:

Nope, I’ve logged out and logged in again just in case, but I can’t see anything different :cry:

and to @tatjana and @Kinetic and @aran
I am very confused. I am, I think, in new format. When I log on I am in Spain, where I do not want to be. Every time I switch to Welsh. All seems OK, but I looked at my Profile and it is nothing like examples above!! I’m not sure how to send it!
My attempt failed dismally.!
I haven’t seen the famous switch!
I am on a laptop.

On a laptop the profile is as on the PC, like this:

and switch is beneath the whole thing in profile.

I’m every time on Cornish side of the thingey when logging in but I’ve got used to it already so there’s no problem, however I believe there’s not much to do on this matter as we constantly have those problems of being where we don’t need (deliberately said need not want) to be at the moment.

I’m sorry, I can’t be in more assistance here to both, you @henddraig and you @Deborah-SSi, but this really is the work for @Kinetic obviously.

1 Like