Welsh group in maidstone kent area?

Oes unrhyw un yn gwybod os oes unrhyw grwpiau Cymraeg yn yr ardal Maidstone yn Kent. Dysgais i siarad tra Gymraeg yn y brifysgol ac nad ydynt yn dymuno i golli gallu ei siarad.

1 Like

There were a few people meeting up down that way from time to time, but I haven’t heard of anything recently - @Deborah-SSi, maybe this would be a good one for the next email? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Adding it in right now - hope it helps Sarah!
EDIT - I’ve changed it as there is a group starting up in Kent Calling learners in Kent

Any use to you @sarah-james?

2 Likes

Shwmae Sarah!

I used to live in Maidstone about a year and a half ago. When I was there I was meeting up with a fellow SSiW member in Rochester every month for sgwrs Cymraeg. Since I moved the meet has regrettably finished, however there was talk of a new regular meet starting up in Kent on this forum only recently. The person to speak to (I believe) is @samholland as I think she was the one who had the idea. There is a topic on here about this new meet with a few other members interested also if you want to try to contact them too. Here is the link:-

Calling Learners In Kent

Gav :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Sarah

I’d be delighted to meet up . In truth I’ve been trying to get something together all summer but clearly I haven’t. I’m in Rainham in Kent and am more than happy to travel to maidstone for a chat.
Have you got any dates in mind?

1 Like