Who is singing?

Hi

Not sure if this has already been asked, (did a quick forum search but couldn’t find anything) but who is the artist and what is the piece of music played at the beginning of each of the SSi Welsh lessons?

Diolch

Tony

1 Like

These threads should help -

2 Likes

@siaronjames said it all. I’ll just add Welcome to this forum @Tony_Davis as you’ve joined just 2 days ago. Hope you’ll find a lot help and fun here. Enjoy learning, reading and posting on here. :slight_smile:

Maybe I’d just add that Coffi Du is the introductory song of Level 2 and Level 3, and Wela i Efo Llygad Bach i is the song of the Level 1

3 Likes

Who is singing…well it looks like Manon Steffan Ross on backing vocals in the Lleuwen video…

Diden’t know that she would sing proffessionally and I can’t find any video on YouTube where she would sing at all.

Some people can write novels and sing…whilst I can barely tie my own shoe laces…:flushed:

1 Like

Look for ‘Blodau Gwylltion’ - their first album is out now, ‘Llifo fel Oed’. :slight_smile:

https://www.emusic.com/album/147521216/Blodau-Gwylltion/Llifo-Fel-Oed?album_ref=Search

Just listening to the demo. Great voice in deed! So she’d playing the guitar too, doesn’t she?

It says it was out in March this year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s definitely got a guitar, I know that much… :slight_smile:

I saw her in one interview on YouTube with the guitar, expecting she’d play it, but she just read something … :slight_smile:

1 Like