Your first steps - and Welcome to the Million Speakers Project!

Hi

1 Like

Well hello there!

1 Like

Helo

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Helo!

1 Like

This thread provides some background to the project too; So, this million speakers thing - what are we going to do about it? :thumbsup:

1 Like

Oh my, I’ve not had a chance to come on the forum for a little while and so much seems to have happened! Looks like I’ve a little light reading tonight to catch up with everything!
(hello by the way!)

1 Like

Hello! I’m in.

1 Like

Great - welcome aboard! Key next step after saying hello is joining us on the Trello board:

:slight_smile:

Helo. Dw i’n ‘in’ .

1 Like

Hello :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

Hello! Although chances are that I will have (de)ceased by 2050. Willing to see if I can help towards the target.

2 Likes

Helo!

1 Like

Helô!

1 Like

Helo!

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

Helo! S’mae! Count me in.

1 Like

Hello!

I love the idea of the Million Speakers Project and I’d love to be included and help in any way I can. I’m a Scottish Welsh learner living in Glasgow - I was bitten by the Welsh bug when I went to university in Llambedr Pont Steffan / Lampeter.

Someone else said on this thread (I can’t remember who it was, so sorry!) that it might be useful if non-Welsh residents were included, as it might give the Welsh government an idea of enthusiasm and love for Cymraeg outside of Wales.

A million speakers - we can do this!

1 Like

Good idea. There are at least 30 learners groups in the UK outside of Wales. See www.derbywelshlearnerscircle.blogspot.com