10 years ago today

Diolch o galon i ti, Aran, ac i’r tîm cyfan. You really changed my life and the life of many others. Now I’m curious what the next 10 years will bring. :heartbeat::star::grinning:

7 Likes

Congratulations!

I feel so fortunate that I stumbled across SSiW. It has been a fantastic journey because of the wonderful people and the learning opportunities that you have created.

I look forward to what’s ahead.

Diolch yn fawr.

7 Likes

Yes, definitely Llongyfarchiadau and well done. Thanks you so much that you have brought the lovely language alive to so many of us. Enjoy your well deserved celebration.

7 Likes

Well done, da iawn Aran & SSiW. You are incredible, what an inspiration and proof that language learning is not dead. Hope you soon write us a book about how you did it all.

3 Likes

The working title is ‘A Lunatic’s Guide to Building a Language Course’:wink:

Thank you all so very, very much. This wonderful community is one of the most joyful parts of our life. :heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations Aran and all. I have just signed up for the 6mth lessons and hope to make full use of SSIW, you have really made it a brilliant learning method. :clap::beers::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Yn llithrenol, dach i wedi’i drawsnewid fy mwyd.
You have literally changed and enriched my life.
Diolch o’r galon / a sincere thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 Likes

Wow! What an incredible achievement! I’m very intrigued to see what is coming! Very well done and keep up the amazing work! :raised_hands::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

↑↟⤊⇞⬆︎☝︎⇡⥣⇧⇪⬆︎⟰
This, so much this! Thank you, Chrome_Angel for saying this. I learned new words :boom:

4 Likes

Croeso! You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Massive achievements and SSIW helps me so much. Never thought I’d stick with it but I am. Diolch yn fawr iawn!

1 Like

Now … you think I forgot, huh! No way! But I just wouldn’t be me if I wouldn’t compose this:

Penblwydd hapus o fy nghalon!

:slight_smile: :+1: :heart: :fireworks: :wine_glass: :cake:

Yes. If there wouldn’t be SSiW

this

this

this

this

and many more things never would happen and this little, a bit crazy and sometimes annoying Slovene woman would never speak Cymraeg at all!

Diolch o galon i chi gyd!

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn am eich help, your inspiration,enthusiasm and encouragement.
Hwyl am y tro
Beth

2 Likes

A day late (sorry!) But Llongyfarchiadau! And diolch o galan. I discovered SSiW a year ago, and it’s definitely changed my life.

4 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau @aran a bawb! Better late than not at all… It’s tradition right… Now in a minute?

1 Like

It was just ten years ago this week
Sgt. Aran taught us how to speak
It’s a brilliant effective style
And the lessons really make you smile.
So may I introduce to you
The thing for which we’ve waited years:
Nothing can beat Say Something in Welsh.
inscribed on the wall of an abandoned 20th century Cambrian pepper factory

6 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Diolch, @Baruch @Sean-O @Catriona and @elizabethrowley :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Your method is superb. Llongyfarchiadau.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn, Alison… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First smile of the day :smiley: Diolch, Baruch!

2 Likes