2016 Tresaith Bootcamp April 23-30

Thank you for that Tatjana. I am not tech savvy and have no desire to be either! Its a good thing there are smart people out there. Smile!

2 Likes

You’re always welcome. No problem.

1 Like

Just for confirmation, is this bootcamp full? (April2016)
Diolch, Rebecca

Pinging @iestyn :sunny:

Hi rebeccablack,

I can confirm that there is still one place available on the April bootcamp - and I’ve been out today sorting out some activities for it. Now the sun’s shining and bootcamp season is almost upon us, I’m getting excited for it all over again!

2 Likes

Ok. Diolch Iestyn, I will check with my boss at work and see if I can get time off…

1 Like

Hi all, looking forward to the bootcamp next month.

I’m coming on my own and I was just wondering if anyone was travelling from South Wales (I live in Cardiff) and would like to car share ( share fuel costs). Ideally I would leave my car (for use by my partner and kids) and share yours, however I could potentially use ours…

Diolch, Jo

1 Like

Hello All

I’m signed up for the April bootcamp. I live in Llanelli where I retired to after a career in schools in England and Scotland. I’m originally a Swansea Jack but am slowly being accepted by the lovely people of Llanelli. Really looking forward to the week though I know it’s going to be tiring.

Gareth

1 Like

Tiring? Yes, definitely. We make sure of that!

Fulfilling? I hope so!

I’m just putting the finishing touches on a programme now, so that we are busy but not flat out - we schedule in quite a bit of “down time” so that those who need it can have a rest, but there never needs to be a quiet moment, and there’s always something to do, to talk about or to plan.

How many of you like wine? I could include a vineyard trip if you’re up for it?

Iestyn

3 Likes

As the vocabulary lesson taught me: dw i’n yfed popeth a gormod. So, wine and vineyards sounds good to me. My tiring reference is to the need to concentrate on listening. I enjoy the Carmarthen meet-up but that’s only 2 hours long and I certainly need a drink at the end of it. Great fun though.

Hi Vaughan, just seen this. We are sorted now in a small place, but if you are still wondering what to do I will forward you some contacts I came across while I was looking. Phone me if you like on 01273 613961 (UK). Alan

In fact, hello everybody and see you soon!

Yes Vineyards sounds good and anything to do with wine. thanks for organising it. My written Welsh would have you all rolling around laughing because as instructed I only speak and listen. I do recognise some words, but I see all the Welsh words in my head in a kind of phonetic English - sorry! So lots of gween gwin plis. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Margaret

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! I am really looking forward to meeting you all next month!
I will also be travelling from Cardiff, however, like Jo, it will be fairly tricky to get my hands on a car for a week! If anyone is considering driving from the Cardiff area I would be very grateful for a lift and would be more than happy to share petrol money etc.
Thanks,
Cathy

2 Likes

By now, you should all have received a welcome email with some additional information and “joining instructions” (to go all military on you for a second, it being bootcamp and all that!).

Yes, it’s really happening!

2 Likes

Iestyn, un cwestiwn mwy. Faint o offeryn coginio sy yn y canolfan? Achos hoffwn i’n gwneud bara os mae’n bosib. Bydd rhaid defnyddio:

2 large mixing bowls (4 is better), wooden spoon, 2 measuring jugs, fan oven, baking stone in the oven. If there is a large food mixer there, so much the better. If none of this is there, that’s fine, don’t worry.

Wotevva x

Ac y we? Oes wifi? Diolch, A x

1 Like

I think that needs to be spelled wyfy and pronounced “ooy-vee” (first syllable to rhyme with mwy) !

Nagoes, y haf diwetha. Ond mae’n ar gael yn Y Llong, y tafarn yn y pentre.

2 Likes

Iestyn,
Dwi’n dod o Benrhiwllan ond does dim car 'da fi yn yr wythnos, sori. Fydda i’n angen dod a gwisg nofio? Oes cyfeirio e-bost 'da ti i ble dwi’n gallu anfon fy manylion eraill?
Dwi’n edrych ymlaen at yr wythnos.