2016 Tresaith Bootcamp July 23-30

This is wonderful idea, but still, sorry, 26 yes, but no 27 and 28. We’re free of work only for Christmas and the day after (26th) as it’s our national holiday. All the rest days we’re working. We’re free again just for 31st as it’s Saturday anyway and then for 1st January 2017 (however it’s Sunday anyway) again and that’s all On working days it only works at the evenings for me and even at that time not all days.

However don’t bother. If given dates suits to majority, then you proceed with that and don’t pay too much attention to me.

Hwyl!
Tatjana

1 Like

I’m definitely up for this. I feel like I’m drying up over here.

3 Likes

OK, plan B, pawb, as it it wouldn’t be a Bootcamp reunion without Tatjana. How about a quick chat from around 9 p.m. on the evening of Boxing Day, 26 December? I’ll send private messages to anyone who thinks they can make it with details of my Skype account. Lynne, it will be just like old times to talk to you in your pyjamas! xx

3 Likes

Maybe we should all wear pyjamas, to fit in with Lynne. I usually get a new pair for Christmas!

3 Likes

Pham lai!

I’ll buy one just for this occassion. I’m sad zazzle doesn’t offer them because in this case I’d order one from SSiW shop … Or … hmmmmm … I have an idea! It will not be exactyl pijamas BUT!

YES @Isata THANK YOU! Mae syniad gyda fi! :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m in for it! Thank you for adapting the time for me. I should be honoured in deed! (and I am honoured!)

2 Likes

What a cracking idea!

I’ll pop that in the diary now!

Iestyn

4 Likes

I was just joking about the pyjamas, but I’m intrigued to see what you have planned. I suppose I’ll have to wear mine now! :blush: I’ll probably have them on anyway, so it’ll save me getting dressed.

1 Like

Just to remind all July Tresaith bootcampers that today is the day. 20:30 UK time/21:30 my, @brigitte and (I presume) @elkiedeadman time/6:30 (am) @lynne_freudigmann time @BronwenLewis organizes the Skype group chat.

I had no time and resources to make my idea come true @isata, but pijamas will still be on. - HAHA :slight_smile:

See you all there (if you’d have the time of course).

I also want to allert you (if you maybe missed or didn’t get it), I’ve sent you PM with the link to the movie of the Bootcamp I’ve promissed to make.

Until 20:30 UK time, Chiers!

Hwyl!
Tatjana

1 Like

We are online. If you’re online and in the group you don’t need to wait for a call but just 2click a group and you’re in. .

1 Like

It was lovely to talk to everyone who could make it, and thrilling to hear about your plans to return to Wales in 2017 for bootcamps, the SSiW birthday party and pilgrimages to the centre of Wales and home of the Senedd, Machynlleth!

Blwyddyn Newydd dda, pawb!

2 Likes

I was glad to see all of you who came. I’ve missed all the rest including @lynne_freudigmann - the legend. :slight_smile: Oh, and I was in my pyjamas as promissed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So sorry I missed this - I had my father, my sister and her husband, and of course at least 4 (is it only 4?) excited children, and an excited wife to deal with on that boxing day, and it just wasn;t going to happen.

Did I mention a dog as well?

Anyway, lovely to hear that it all went well, and I look froward to seeing you all again at different functions / bootcamps / eisteddfod etc.

4 Likes

I hope the video will make at least a bit up and bring back some memories. :slight_smile:

I was wearing trowsus pyjama (not ‘hanner pyjamas’ as I announced on the night. I think my brain was a bit addled (from the chaos of living for a week with 16 very excited people, including lots of children - not the wine! Honest!)

1 Like

I believe you. :slight_smile:

It was fun seing you and all the rest after 4 months being in pyjamas or not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a shame I couldn’t see anyone, but it was nice hearing your voices. We’ll have to do it again sometime.

1 Like

Agree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well as the first Tresaith bootcamp of the year 2017 is approaching (but not for me) I am just happy to look back to last July one. I just can’t leave Tresaith yet (ummm did someone see me yn y dafarn there lately?) :slight_smile: and this for I decided I have to get something special to look at … and what’s more appropriate then a calendar. I’ve created one and ordered a print at one of our companies and I’ve got it today, which made my grey (due to weather) days brighter. Part of it I’d like to share with you as there are some photo shooting stars of the bootcamp in it (upsy … me too. :slight_smile: ) I’ll put just pictures on and if you wish you can tag yourself if not … secret of who is who, remains.

This picture seams the most beautiful and so timeless to me, so I wanted it to be the cover page of the calendar.

Unfortunatelly just Cover page is yn Nghymraeg as I could freely create it, but the rest of them are in Slovene.

And here are some more:

On a part of the Coastal path walk

In the wineyards - bottom in the middle the owner of wineyard/winery and their two best - awarded - wines (out of three).

And we played on the beach like kids (Oh, how I loved this part …). :slight_smile:

Now my soul will be there forever …

9 Likes