2019 Tresaith Bwtcamp July 20-27 - Sold Out

Thanks Iestyn, I am interested. Terry

I’m interested! How do i find out more

You can read more here, but Iestyn will announce in this thread when the booking is going to open, and I always give notice in the weekly newsletter as well.

1 Like

Dw i’n awyddus i weld beth a ddaw! :smiley:

Bore da (my time). I’m a definite. I’ll be coming to Wales early July and staying for 6 months, and super keen to do the bwtcamp.

1 Like

I’ll be going to the Eisteddfod, so very keen to boost my Cymraeg ahead of that!

2 Likes

I am interested too

OK - This is looking like a popular bwtcamp!

I am going to open the booking page a week today - that’s Friday the 15th March at 21:00 hrs Wales time. The bookings will be on a first come first serve basis, and our May bwtcamp sold out in about 3 minutes, so you do need to be there on the dot at 9pm GMT.

Good luck!

@Deborah-SSi

3 Likes

Yikes! I’m scared I’m not going to find the right page, or get the time zone thing wrong!

Hoffen i ddod i’r boot camp

1 Like

Fi! I’m interested!

Where will we find the booking page?

Hi Iestyn. What do you think the chances are of a Bwtcamp occurring in September are? I really wanted to go in July (assuming I got to book in time) but I have found out today that my niece’s graduation is on 24th July and I feel in my heart, as desperate as I am to join in my first bwtcamp, that it’s important I go to her graduation.

2 Likes

Oh, Clare! Fancy thinking that your daughter’s once-in-a-lifetime celebration of one of the biggest ahievements of her life is more important than a week long break in Tresaith that happens 3 or 4 times a year…

Oh hold on!

Of course you should go to her graduation, and wish her all the best from us as well! I’m hoping to run a Bwtcamp in Spetember, but I’ll also be announcing a date for June to test the waters as soon as July is full. June may be a reunion if there’s not enough interest from new bwtcampers, so don’t rely on it! September, though, is very likely to run, so please go to your daughter’s graduation without a moment’s regret!

(Aside, my parents and I decided not to bother with photographs at my graduation - mam took a couple with her little camera, and that should have been enough. Fortunately I had a change of heart and went and got photos, because mam’s ones were awful - she was gutted! And so relieved when my professional ones turned up. Don’t skimp on the experience or the memories - it really is once in a lifetime (for most people anyway)!

1 Like

For @clare-s-simmons and everyone else. The booking page is here: https://bookwhen.com/ssiw

Tickets will automagically become available at 21:00 (9pm GMT) on Friday, but I think I’m correct to say that the time will be displayed in your time zone on the booking page.

Some people had problems logging in last time. You shouldn’t need to log in at all - ignore the ‘login’ at the top of the page, just click on the event as soon as it becomes available.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so keen to come! Fingers crossed

A quick reminder - booking opened at 9pm tonight. For those unlucky to miss out on a place, make sure you let me know on this thread as soon as you can after the bookings have filled so that I know who wants any places that might become available later.

Good luck everyone!

Diolch, Huw. Not so much a cheeky edit as a useful one!

1 Like

Like a reserve place please. For July thanks

1 Like

Reserve please.

1 Like