2020 April Bwtcamp **Fully Booked!**

Thanks for the chat, sorry Sandra and Lisa had problems. Hopefully Ingrid’s Zoom link will work better next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sori pawb! But I have had a nightmare of a journey home from Caerdydd through storm whatever-it-is-cslled. Nearly four hours for what should have been a 30 minutes journey! So couldn’t join in as I was crawling off the A4232 onto the M4 at 7pm. I will read through all the messages after I’ve had a paned…so hope to meet you all soon but if not will see you in April!

Sorry to hear, it’s been so bad out, glad you’re safe.

Helo pawb - well I did warn I would be an intermittent contributor but didn’t realise what a self-fulfilling prophecy it would become. Thanks Ingrid for the email (which I saw too late to join last night :frowning: ) and I have now switched to watching this thread (thought I was but turns out I was only tracking :frowning: )

Anyway, should be a bit more active now i’ll see if there’s any activity and will also look at Ingrid’s doodle polls…

For transport, I haven’t looked at it too much yet but likelihood is I’ll end up driving from Bristol (especially as it will give me options in case of any child-related emergencies requiring me to bail early). Would anyone be interested in liftsharing from the Bristol area or is everyone sorted now?!

Helo Pawb!
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A chi hefyd Ingrid!

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus bwtcampers…the weeks are counting down rather quickly…

Fifty-four days to go.

Hopefully I’ll run into a Welsh speaker or two in India next week. :grinning:

54 days!!! Good grief my tummy did a flip then lol

Helo Pawb, just to remind you: tonight is the second option to join an online meeting for the April Bwtcamp crowd.

I will create a Zoom session and post the link here just before 7pm UK time. Hopefully that will work easier than the Hangout option last Friday.

Outside of @vanessa-powys everyone said they could join, so hopefully we can meet almost everyone.

Looking forward to you all!

:slight_smile:

Ingrid

Sorry Ingrid, but only just seen your post, not able to join today, I thought you said Wednesday last week ! Maybe I will manage the next one

Will do my best to pop in, but due to changes in circumstances today, I may or may not be able to.
Just letting you all know so you don’t think I’m rude if I don’t turn up.

Just realised it was on doodle and I ticked ok, sorry it is ok normally but can’t do tonight . Next time hopefully

and here it is… hope it will work…

Nice to meet you caz and lisa. Many thanks for organising the chat Ingrid. Look forward to seeing/speaking with you all again soon.

Andrew

Sorry only just seen this. Maybe it will it make it to the next one…if there is a next one!

Yes, it was lovely to chat with you.

I am sure we’ll arrange another meeting, maybe for in 2 weeks or something. It seemed to work well with ZOOM.

I shall send around another Doodle for a new date in a few days.

:slight_smile: Have a good day and stay safe and healthy!

Another idea:

This is not my private email address, but one that I use for internet purposes.

You could send me your mail address and phone number (maybe also if you use Whatsapp). Then we could form an email group/whatsapp group and have more direct contact. I would share the list with contact data with all of you.

If you feel that is alright, send me your contact data. :slight_smile:

lohringrid@icloud.com

Hi Ingrid. I’m happy with a what’s app group! Feel free to use the mobile number you have for me.

Andrew