2020 April Bwtcamp **Fully Booked!**

Sorry I don’t use Whatsapp I have a Flintstone’s phone I only use to make and receive calls

made a “Learners Shirt”… in case any of you’d fancy one, too…:grinning:

Love the shirt, Ingrid! Might be a bit of a tight squeeze for me, though…

I won’t be able to join a WhatsApp group, either. I’m in the same prehistoric phone situation as Carin.

:rofl: Well, I’d suggest you’d use the design not on a women’s shirt to start with…

Too bad… Whatsapp is so nice and easy…

:slight_smile: ah well…

I was able to use it until Christmas, but then WhatsApp ended support for a huge number of phones so I ended up being stuck with smoke signals until I buy a new phone, which I probably won’t do until the current one falls to bits.

Very sustainable approach… :slight_smile:

Wow! I haven’t looked at this thread for a week or so and look at you all! It’s great to see that you’re getting to know each other beforehand. You’ll be old mates by the time you all arrive! I’m really looking forward to this bwtcamp already!

2 Likes

I like your attitude @DaveHedgehog … unfortunately I work for a global IT company so have to at least pretent to be interested in software n stuff. :sleeping:

I would have loved to join you yesterday, but I saw it too late.
Next time, then :slight_smile:

I am beyond happy to learn that I’m not the only person without Whatsapp!

Thank you Ingrid :blossom:

Gwych! Da iawn pawb!

7 out of 10 have already chosen the dates for the next Bwtcamp Zoom!

Maybe if @DaveHedgehog and @vanessa-powys and @franparry could make a choice, too (there is a “cannot participate at all” choice as well), then we can pick a date early and ensure that every one knows well ahead!

:slight_smile:

Enjoy the lovely weather (it is absolutely chucking it down here - for a change… :sweat_smile:)

I’m in India for that whole period, I’m afraid. :frowning_face:

I think this is the most proactive group we’ve ever had at this stage in the Bwtcamp process - whare teg i chi gyd! Fair play to you!

@Deborah-SSi - we nay not even need to attend this one!

Diolch to you all for throwing yourselves in - I’m really looking forward to seeing what the result is in April!

2 Likes

Mae’n ddrwg ‘da fi pawb.

Dw i wedi bod yn brysur, brysur iawn. Dw i newydd ddechrau swydd newydd.

Dw i’n gobeithio ymuno’r sgwrs nesa!

Dw i’n edrych ymlaen at bwtcamp yn fawr iawn.

Vanessa

Ok - here we go then… the next meeting on Zoom for the april bwtcamp is

FR 20th of March 7pm UK time :grinning:

Too bad that Sandra, Vanessa and Darran can’t join us… but maybe someone else will organise another one before the week in question and then they get their chance?

Like I said: I shall post that link here just before 7pm on that Friday night.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Ingrid.

Fydd 20 o Fawrth yn iawn i fi.

Dw i’n edrych ymlaen.

Vanessa :+1:t2:

Sorry won’t be able to join in, Friday nights at this time not possible for me. Next time maybe ?

Hi Pawb,
If I am unusually quiet over the next fortnight, it is because I am going away tomorrow on an ADVENTURE! I’m off to the Scottish Islands. I am not sure what connectivity I will have there but I’ll keep an eye on the thread when I can. I hope to be back for the next Zoom
Lisa X

Wow---- Scottish Islands and India… HAVE FUN!