5 minute sentence ‘test’ recording

Oooof this was way more difficult that I thought it would be. I had so much to say until I pressed record. I’m sorry / mae’n ddrwg ‘da fi. This is my first, very poor attempt at the 5 minute test recording. I don’t know what I’m worse at, speaking Welsh, or trying to master Soundcloud and posting on here. I hope it’s here and that this is where I should post it, apologies if not. https://soundcloud.com/user-926541564/wednesday-09-26-pm/s-7vUsu

2 Likes

Helen, it’s great that you found it so difficult - because that means it’s exactly the work you needed to be doing - and that’s where you’ll always get the best results… :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement Aran. I am loving learning Welsh, listening to hangouts and talking to myself but I lack the confidence to join in just yet. I will get there though, I’m determined.

1 Like

Helen - You’re very clear and have all the ingredients there to be a good speaker; you just need to start having a few conversations in due course (when you’re ready). And you’re one ahead of me - 12 months later and I still don’t know how to do a recording to SoundCloud!

2 Likes

You’re doing all the right things, then - the confidence thing is just your brain saying that you’re not quite ready yet, so that’s fine - keep on doing the work, and listening to the hangouts, and talking to yourself, and you’ll know when you’re ready to say your first couple of sentences in public… :star: :star2:

1 Like