A ridiculous idea - I need help!

PM me your email address and I’ll send you an invitation

2 Likes

Just a quick thank you to say how much I loved the entire event. What a great way to make into a customised intensive learning day and “meet” new and old friends.

Thanks all for your hard work, especially in spite of the aftermath of the recent storm.

7 Likes

OFF TOPIC Warning - please forgive me:

Please let me share my grandaughter’s delightful reaction to the Shwmaethon spot on “Prynhawn Da” which Maureen had recorded.

As soon as she saw me, she leapt off her seat yelling “it’s tadcu!”. She rushed into the middle of the room and her head turned back and fore between the TV and me in the most fantastic double-take I’ve ever seen. She pointed one finger at the screen and the other hand was stretched out towards me (I was wearing the same shirt, I’m embarassed to say) as she tried to frame the question “how can this be”? (She still hasn’t grasped the concept of quantum entanglement).

What delighted me most of all was that, instead of collapsing in a quivering heap as reality crumbled around her, she rolled on the floor yelling and laughing with joy. :laughing:

23 Likes

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing that! (She had the right reaction- if one tad-cu is great, surely two of the same are cause for joy! :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

That’s brilliant but it sounds like a concept of “human entanglement” to me :grin:

2 Likes

Might make a nice alternative flashmob song or be part of a medley with llygaid bach? in a calon lan sandwich @nia.llywelyn @beca-brown @Deborah-SSi
@mintonman

2 Likes