Announcing the Online Eisteddfod 2021 - Category Information Here!

The SSiW Online Eisteddfod 2021!

The Online Eisteddfod is a SSiW tradition now going back to 2010. It’s our way of giving everyone a chance to take part in an eisteddfod and we try to have a variety of categories so that even our newest SSiWers can take part - no matter where they live.

We’re just gearing up now to announce the Categories and Topics for this year’s Eisteddfod. You’ll have plenty of time to get your entries ready and we look forward to another successful year.

If you haven’t taken part in a SSiW Online Eisteddfod before, have a look at the entries in the Previous Online Eisteddfods section and enjoy the variety and talent amongst our SSiW learners!

10 Likes

Gwych! I love the online eisteddfod!

1 Like

And here the are - the Categories for this year’s SSiW Online Eisteddfod! :boom::boom::boom:

Categories and Rules 2020.pdf (756.2 KB)

Have a browse through, see what takes your fancy, and start getting creative!

If you have any questions at all, just post them in https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/any-questions-about-the-online-eisteddfod-2020/29110 and we’ll answer as soon as we can.

If you haven’t heard about the Online Eisteddfod before, pop into the Previous Online Eisteddfodau category and see what people have produced in previous years. It’s a lot of fun, and always amazing to see what people come up with! :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

For some reason, this thread isn’t showing up in the ‘Recently Updated’ part of the main forum home page, so I’m closing this one, and I’ve moved the information into a new thread - Online Eisteddfod 2020 - Categories and Rules

1 Like