Angharad's first video

If you have google acount, you have YouTube acount no matter you put anything on there or not. Signing into Googl acount and going to YouTube (as far as I know) creates YouTube acount automatically. If not you just use your existing Google acount to sign in, that’s all.

3 Likes

Thanks Tatjana. Please see my PM. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m happy to “take one for the team” for you Huw and use a like on my other account on your behalf :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Caredig iawn, Nicky - please go ahead.

3 Likes

Mae Angharad yn dweud ‘DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOLCH BAWB!!!’

6 Likes

Me too!

Hi Angharad,

:sparkles:What a great video, you sure know how to handle a (hijacked) video equipment, love it! :rose: To be honest, I only understood the words ‘ffrind’ and ‘helpu’, but I was able to get your message anyway. Your beautifully clear voice and the pictures you chose made it easier to follow and comprehend the meaning of your words. :musical_score: :relaxed: :movie_camera:

Diolch yn fawr iawn iawn :cat2:

6 Likes

Felly, mae Angharad yn ymuno’r busnes teulu yn ifanc iawn.

So Angharad is joining the family business very young.

3 Likes

A translation??? Only kidding but as a newby some of it was lost on me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tasai pawb (yn benodol arweinyddion y byd) yn dilyn y ffordd mae Angharad yn awgrymu, mi fasai rhan fwyaf o drafferthion y byd yn diflannu!

If everyone (in particular world leaders) would follow the path that Angharad suggests, most of the world’s troubles would disappear!

A lovely lesson in perfectly spoken, natural, Welsh AND in how to be a good friend :smile:

3 Likes

Here’s my interpretation (I’m not a translator - I find it hard enough doing my own videos!)

Sut i fod yn ffrind da - How to be a good friend

"Do you want to be a good friend?
Here’s how to be one.
Here are three things that will help.

1 - don’t get angry lots with your friends.
2 - help your friends and be kind to them.
3 - protect them from bullies and help them when they hurt on the inside or the outside.

If you do these three things, you will have a lot of friends"

5 Likes

Wow! Diolch, Angharad, from another newbie…
Great values, great advice, great voice! :clap::smiley:

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr. I did work it out eventually with the aid of a dictionary. I am pleased to see from your translation that I was about right!

3 Likes

Hyfryd iawn, Angharad!!! Diolch yn fawr iawn am helpu dysgwyr fel fi! Dw i’n mynd i rannu dy fideo ar fy Facebook!

(Very lovely, Angharad!!! Thank you very much for helping learners like me! I’m going to share your video on my Facebook!)
:heart_eyes: :clap:

2 Likes