Anyone fancy a pint/practice in Cardiff, Monday night, 5th of March?

I’m going to be down for the evening of Monday the 5th of March, and drumming my heels - got a lecture at 9am on the Tuesday - so it would be lovely to meet up with some of our Cardiff area learners if any of you will be around… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to :smile: (It may be a pint of dwr, my challenge finishes that Friday).

1 Like

Looks like I’m on an early that day, so count me in!

Also, Y Mochyn Du would have been reopened for a month by then too (under its new name Bragdy a Chegin), although many other pubs are available of course! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll probably be in the Park Plaza, so something on that side of town would be attractive for my lazy bones… :wink:

1 Like

There’s a bar just below - know it well I do! There’s a Yates and The Crockerton across the road as well.

2 Likes

I’ll confirm when I know for sure where I’ll be staying, and we can make a call then… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 minutes walk to Yr Hen Llyfrgell…

3 Likes

I would like to. The Woodville? They did it up recently- it’s not bad. It’s right by campus so cheaper too…

2 Likes

Shaping up to be an awesome evening… :sunny: :cocktail:

1 Like

:+1::grin::beers:

1 Like

Sounds fun. Hope Cardiff is ready for us.

1 Like

Count me in too. Somewhere easy to get to would be fab

2 Likes

Hope to be there, but unsure of where we will be living at that time! Moving house (part one) sometime soon, but as no set date yet and therefore unable to commit to rental, could be anywhere in Cardiff! Part two move will take place (hopefully!) sometime before next Christmas! If I/we are available I/we would love to meet up with you.

3 Likes

Ugh - I feel for you! Just the thought made me wince (which shows that a year and a half isn’t enough for the trauma to subside…;-))… hope to see you/you! :wink:

1 Like

Just realised that this date falls on what would usually be the monthly Cyfarfod Caerdydd. So I think it would be fair to say that, wherever we plan to meet, that’s where we’ll all be that month! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

And we are going to do it twice in less than a year!

1 Like

The very thought makes me shiver in horror… :slight_smile:

yes lovely, just say when and where :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have it on very good authority that the cocktails in the Park Plaza itself are extremely good - how does that sound to everyone?!

[trying not to look TOO obviously lazy…;-)]

1 Like