Anyone in Cardiff on the 15th or 16th?

I don’t think I’ll be able take it to Barry, of you do stay in Cardiff in the evening I’ll come say Helo but don’t change plans just for my sake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh, then I’m even more interested! Thanks for sharing the programme for the day. I generally prefer smaller places and nature to big cities, so I don’t mind not staying in Cardiff the entire time :slight_smile:

I’m confused :smiley:

I was planning on staying. Not late as I’ll have to find my way back to Barry… At around what time would you be free? :slight_smile:

It’s highly probable that you can have hours of fun on 2p seaside gambling machines in Barry Island! (I’m a bore so my kids tend to get steered in the opposite direction - but feel free…)

The more cultured residents of Cardiff may prefer to stick to the posh bits. :smile:

1 Like

Ah, diolch! :laughing:

I finish work at 4 on a weekend so probably 5.30

1 Like

Lots of people have the impression that Barri isn’t an exciting place to visit. It can be with the right company.

Ponty is not at all posh. But an opportunity to see the South Wales valleys. If you are prepared to tolerate my driving (ask @netmouse), then there are other possibilities such as Big Pit; you can pretend to be a miner and go down an old coal mine, it’s really cool), though swanking around the posh bits of Cardiff is cool too. Chroma should finish at 7 and I’d allow a good hour to get back into Cardiff centre.
I think my idea of fun and Sonia’s may be quite different. I actually like naff tat.

1 Like

OK OK, sadly not having grown up round here I confess I have never ever played a 2p machine in the right company! :cry:

But give me Barry Island over Legoland any day…

His driving is rather interesting, by the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:cry:

2 Likes

Hmm… Anthony, would you be free at around 8? Then I would have to catch a train back to Barry pretty soon, but we would get to talk a bit at least. :slight_smile:

I’m from Italy. :smile:

So, would you like to meet up somewhere in Cardiff at some point and go to Parti Ponty? When would you be free? Big Pit sounds really interesting :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ll be free, but, honestly, don’t put yourself out. If it’s logistically difficult I’m sure we’ll get another chance!

1 Like

Oh, do meet up, you two - you’re two of our most enthusiastic and successful learners, I’d really like you to meet each other… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: (diolch Aran, i am blushing)

yes, I am definitely free

2 Likes

It’s no problem! I’ve seen you so much on the forum I feel like I know you… Would be nice to finally talk face to face :smile:

@aran - Also blushing, diolch :flushed::flushed::blush:

1 Like

OK great! We’ll go for a coffee :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys! So…what’s happening tomorrow? @Novem, @faithless78, where are we meeting? I don’t know my way around Barry that well, so somewhere central and obvious would be helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna be picking you up from the airport with @netmouse :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic! See you then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure what time we’ll get back from Sant Ffagan but how about saying provisionally 7pm-ish in The Ship? Would that be too early for you, @faithless78? @AnneEvans @arianrhod

2 Likes

Great for me. Thank you for organising

1 Like

7pm at the Ship sounds ok to me. I’ll just come along as soon as I’m free :slight_smile:

1 Like