Anyone in Cardiff on the 15th or 16th?

@Novem what are your plans for today?

1 Like

Meeting @Y_Ddraig_Las at 12, going to Pontypridd together and then coming back to meet you at 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK cool, Iā€™ll have a search for where is open. It might just have to be a stroll

2 Likes

I canā€™t find any cafes that are open at that time. Shall we meet at the Welsh Institute for Sport (Sophia Gardens) and go from there?

2 Likes

Weā€™re still at my house, but will be on the way very soonā€¦ If anyone is around, let us knowā€¦

2 Likes

Weā€™re here now - me, Judy and Anne.

1 Like

Weā€™re on our way now!

1 Like

Lovely to meet Milla, Gareth and Sonia again after boot camp last April. Also to meet Gavin, Karla, Bernard and Judy for the first time. Thank you SSiW

5 Likes

Diolch everyone for coming! It was lovely to meet you all and I had a great time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was lovely to meet you too Milla! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Cymru :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ā€¦and it was lovely to meet you too @AnneEvans and Sonia @netmouse! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had a fantastic mini bwtcamp weekend around South wales with everyone. Iā€™m quite tired, but happy now.

4 Likes

Gareth! Thank you so much spending your entire weekend with me :blush: I had a lot of fun :smile:

Oh, and @sarapeacock, really nice to meet you and Angharad today!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t join this thread originally as I knew I was going to be busy with our street party. So how fantastic to have Sonia, Gareth, Milla & Karla turn up to say ā€˜sā€™maeā€™! My wife was blown away by the standard of Welsh being spoken. And when I told some of the neighbours that visitors were here from Finland and Australia to practise their Welsh, they were amazed and, quite frankly, delighted. Really lovely to see you all, and hope the rest of your visit goes well. Looking foward also to possibly bumping into you at the Eisteddfod in a few weeksā€™ time.

8 Likes

What a fun weekend! The kids had a ball and are now planning to run ā€˜bootcampsā€™ for you all regularly!

Have a nice few weeks, Milla and Karla, and hopefully see lots of you at the Eisteddfod!

4 Likes

It was lovely to catch up with everyone I met on my last trip, and to meet so many other SSiWers! What a day to kick off my time in Wales! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A really special nos Sul. It was lovely to see you all so happy and exhausted. Sorry I missed out on St Fagans this time - and the street party!

5 Likes