Anyone watching Pobol Y Cwm? Rownd a Rownd? New Hangout to discuss soaps šŸŽ¬

Agreed. Just caught up with this episode. How could someone have sneaked in?!

Well, as well as the sneaking in, the checking that the brown envelope contained money rather than, say, a tax bill! (ha this is just like a game of Cluedo!) there was utterly no time at all - So I suggest Professor Plum, in APD, with the length of lead pipe!! :grinning:

1 Like

My go-to person to blame is Gwyneth but it canā€™t be herā€¦

1 Like

The envelope went so quickly! But then having no sympathy I found myself shouting ā€œWHY DIDNT YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU!?!?ā€ at the TV when I watched that scene

4 Likes

Surely dropped down the side of somewhere in APD, too obviously not Jason, but Dai will be on course for a coronary if his blood pressure rises too much as he seems to be building his case against Jason![quote=ā€œKimberley, post:23, topic:7941, full:trueā€]
My go-to person to blame is Gwyneth but it canā€™t be herā€¦
[/quote]

Sioned - money worries, morals not always of much importanceā€¦?

I suspect she should be top of the list. Desperate for her to get her comeuppance too!

1 Like

And she was on her way out in the scene immediately before. I think we would have seen her buying something afterwards though. Interesting.

:hushed: Iā€™ve just seen last nightā€™s episode!

Didnā€™t spot that, well Iā€™m sure all will be revealed soon!

[quote=ā€œKimberley, post:28, topic:7941ā€]
:hushed: Iā€™ve just seen last nightā€™s episode!
[/quote]Arrgh, I havenā€™t yet, will do that - coffee break soon.

1 Like

WHO KEEPS STOLEN MONEY IN THE SAME ENVELOPE THAT THEY STOLE IT IN!?!

Youā€™re asking for trouble with that! :dark_sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy: Completely agree! How twp!

1 Like

Caught up now, yes, mor twp iawn!
Still Soined & Garry; Dani & Matthew - next plot line building there, then thereā€™s impending birth of mini-Jason/Sara, Cath and the whole Jones family shenanigans, not sure if I can quite keep up with all of this! :wink:
One thing I do like is Kelly seemingly moving from Welsh learner to Welsh speaker over the last few months.

[quote=ā€œRichmountart, post:32, topic:7941ā€]
Kelly seemingly moving from Welsh learner to Welsh speaker over the last few months.
[/quote]Kelly isnā€™t a learner at all, she is fluent Wenglish, always has been. :joy: And probably my favourite character to boot.

2 Likes

I do love the Wenglish. It means I can understand scenes with her in without subtitles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree - started for the learning thing and now watch it regularly. I also thoroughly enjoy 35 Diwrnod and Y Ditectif.

1 Like

Blimey, Sioned doesnā€™t half throw things against walls, Iā€™m surprised that thereā€™s still things left to break in that flat!

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think that I could summarise most episodes by saying ā€œSionedā€, shaking my head and tuttingā€¦

3 Likes

I have to start watching again. When I left off Dani had just gotten married, thereā€™d been a case of mistaken death and Mike had discovered his long lost daughter just as his cancer was metastasizing.

My box didnā€™t record Fridays but I caught up with rest today. Iā€™ve avoided this thread until Iā€™d caught up. Daniel was already married and meic already dead when I started watching.

1 Like

Hang on a sec who is meics long lost daughter?