Anyone watching Pobol Y Cwm? Rownd a Rownd? New Hangout to discuss soaps šŸŽ¬

Yes, hurry up. I need someone on here who understands my hatred of the woman!

3 Likes

Wellā€¦I just watched tonightā€™s episode, I canā€™t believe Sioned really thinks sheā€™s going to get away with that with Gary. He has a tendency for violence and bad temper, silly girl.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen tonightā€™s episode yet, but just judging from what I have seen so far I think sheā€™s an evil manipulative bā€¦ woman.

2 Likes

Finally got there[quote=ā€œKimberley, post:37, topic:7941ā€]
ā€œSionedā€, shaking my head and tuttingā€¦
[/quote]
Surely most pubs have CCTV in them these days, a quick check now that gwasanaethau cymdeithasol are involved (and yes, Iā€™m going to have to watch that episode of PyC again to get a handle on the pronunciation!) would show the sleight of hand bottle switch from Sioned.
It must be fascinating to be the actor who plays a role like that, really working at the part to get an audience to dislike you. (almost as much as I disliked that silver statue thing than Sioned ordered - really?)

3 Likes

Yeah, CCTV is part of most pubs licenses nowadays!

Plus Iā€™m sure Garry and Dani own a CCTV company alongside the pub, the garage, the taxi company, the hairdressers and the chip shop! They must do.

3 Likes

Very interesting to see that the baby with Downā€™s Syndrome that Jason and Sara were expecting has arrived, and is actually played by a baby with Downā€™s Syndrome. I hope he enjoys being part of the cast as he grows older and can really become an important character in the show. It would be lovely to see.

4 Likes

I really hope itā€™s not as it seems with Sionedā€¦

1 Like

Someoneā€™s got to say it - so I will.

I like Sioned!

hahahaha

4 Likes

Iā€™ve gone through stages of finding Sioned interesting, and almost coming to like her, but then she does something really mean and I go off her again. Iā€™m just waiting to see what happens when Ed shows up again, as heā€™s bound to at some stage.

1 Like

I want to know how she got that silver head thingy of Ed made, without actually having a 3D representation of him. Unless sheā€™s got him locked away somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

I prefer Sioned to the creepy new doc .
I think she found the silver head thingy in the ā€˜It could be anyoneā€™ bargain bin.

1 Like

I live in London and get very little chance to speak Welsh so Pobol y Cwm is the cornerstone of my learning! Sometimes have a problem with Clic as Welsh subtitles donā€™t always work but that means I have to listen harder. I often watch the same episode more than once, sometimes with Welsh subtitles and sometimes with none. One day I want to listen to the same episode 20 times in a day to see if repetition makes a difference - I have been saying that for two years though. Ed will be back in ten years if the normal PyC pattern is followed. Perhaps Meic will reappear from his grave in Patagonia too. Love it.

2 Likes

I canā€™t even begin to think about the kind of shop that has a bargain bin full of heads. :fearful:
I only like Sioned better than the new doc because I can understand more of what sheā€™s saying!

1 Like

Prosser from Y Gwyll/Hinterland is really starting to freak me out.

Whatā€™s his game? - and canā€™t Dani tell that he is Prosser from Y Gwyll/Hinterland?

1 Like

He has a history in PyC - as Moc, the paedophile father of Gethin and Dani. He also had a fling with Anita and Sheryl, pretty much at the same time. Who knows what heā€™s up to now, but it wonā€™t be good.

1 Like

Ah I did wonder that explains it. No it wonā€™t be good and Kelly is smitten.

Prosser/Gary was quite strange to watch. I think sometimes he canā€™t help himself but he then gets into scrapes of varying degrees.

Well itā€™ll all end in tears somehow, hopefully Kelly wonā€™t feel temped to go to Spain, she helps to keep the village lively!

:grin: And DJ was the security guard in ā€˜Y Llyfrgellā€™, all this moonlighting going on!

1 Like

Just caught up with last nightā€™s episode. Oscillated between being mildly amused at the mess Gary has got himself into and being :fearful: at the rest!

3 Likes

My wife and I were working our way through the possibilitiesā€¦

WHAT IFā€¦

1. Sioned and Dani give birth on the same day! In the same hospital!?!
  2. Mathew is the father of Daniā€™s baby and somehow Ed is the father of Sionedā€™s? Meaning Garry ends up thinking he was going to have 2 babies - ending up having none!?!
  3. What if Garry, Dani and Sioned just all get together and live their lives as a ā€œthroupleā€?
5 Likes