Anyone watching Pobol Y Cwm? Rownd a Rownd? New Hangout to discuss soaps 🎬

Number 3 is what nightmares are made of. I wonder if he might do something stupid and somehow have Sioned removed from the equation. I have to admit that Matthew potentially being the father crossed my mind.

What a blooming mess!

2 Likes

Wow. Gaynor and Sheryl are on speaking terms. And, is Siôn single?

I read this then remembered I hadn’t seen Fridays arghh… However it did occur when dani was being sick it wasn’t frozen prawns to blame.

Sion is now single having nearly married Gwyneth.

and than the babies get given to the wrong parents, DNA tests done, Garry then even more puzzled when it’s revealed that Sioned’s had Matthews baby…by this time of course Dani and Matthew have got together leading to blazing rows all round and much falling out in soapland!

4 Likes

If they’re ever short of scriptwriters for PyC, they just need to look here :smile:

1 Like

The adverts for this weeks episodes (and last weeks’ cliffhanger on Friday) make this thread a bit of a no-go zone this week, unless you watch the episodes at their live broacast time :smiley:

All I’ll say is that the advert I saw on the weekend had Cwmderi High Street in lockdown by the Heddlu!

1 Like

I don’t have a TV so I watch the next day as a rule. I shall be avoiding any chance of seeing anything about PyC this week then until I’ve seen the episodes.

Well that certainly was a very quiet and gentle episode wasn’t it!?!?!?

1 Like

I made sure to watch episode before reading thread. Although perhaps not helpful if trailer is as you say

I was a bit disappointed with the trailer to be honest, because although I know S4C want to tell us how awesome PyC is going to be this week… they gave away a fair bit of the storyline already!!

The advert shows Prosser from Y Gwyll driving around in a car, which tells us that he doesn’t just die in that farm outhouse - which is what Monday’s episode kind of suggests.

It shows Garry with a bloody face, suggesting he’s got himself into some mischief.

Ohhh Crikey Moses!
(and also - really, Garry, none of this will work out well…)

1 Like

I have been following PyC for about 4 weeks now, and so far I have been relying heavily on subtitles, usually English. Today, I took a dive into the deep end… Dw i jyst gorffen gwylio 'r rhaglen heddiw, ac amser cyntaf heb isdeitlau. Dw i’n synnu at faint dw i wedi deall. Byddai fe’n ddiddorol gwylio fe unwaith eto, gyda isdeitlau.

(And that was another dive into the deep end, trying to piece that together in welsh, I hope it makes sense… let’s see…)

I just finished watching today’s episode, for the first time without substitles. I am surprised how much I understood. It’ll be interesting to watch it once again with subtitles. The good thing about TV is that a lot of the understanding comes from visual cues, so I think I got the gist of the episode, but were it audio only, I’d be lost.

2 Likes

Does Eifion live at Penrhewl ? If so, he must be remarkably unobservant with all the goings on in the yard.

Him and Cadno have gone away somewhere.

No wonder the sheep were bleating non stop !

2 Likes

Running joke in our house because Moc looks almost exactly like my Wife’s gentle minded dad.

“Oh… what’s your dad up to now?”
“When did he buy a gun?”

Oh, the laughs are endless.

5 Likes

Now, that’s how to do a cliffhanger!

2 Likes

My daughter wants to watch the next one and couldn’t quite understand why she couldn’t.

1 Like

No Pobol Y Cwm for a week! Well, that stinks!

1 Like

I know - I only just found out! They can’t leave us on a cliff hanger for that long :angry:

edited: to correct spelling

1 Like