Anyone watching Pobol Y Cwm? Rownd a Rownd? New Hangout to discuss soaps 🎬

Flip! Really? Don’t they know that I’m incredibly invested and can’t wait a week? Do I dare go over to Rownd a Rownd??
Pobol Y Chyff it is…

1 Like

What the hell are we all going to do for a week?

2 Likes

In the interim, will Gaynor elope with the dodgy doc ?

What about them? Stuck in that house with Mad Moc for a whole week :wink:

Did someone say “DIY Kidney Surgery”?!

Someone get Dr. Pritchard in that house, pronto!

1 Like

They should send Josh in. He’s the only one with a level head!

1 Like

Back to it heno.
I’ve a relentlessly solid week working at home so I could do with a bit of a rollercoaster of a ride on PyC!

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it. I checked the listing, and it seems they will be showing two episodes back to back yfory, but dim heno.

WHERE IS THE DISLIKE BUTTON!?!

3 Likes

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

That’s my plans in tatters tonight then!

1 Like

So it turns out that I missed the last episode!
Whilst admitting that on this thread means that you will all know how truly dozy I am, it also means that I had an episode up my sleeve to counter last night’s disappointment!
DOZINESS ROCKS! :joy:

1 Like

Hannah is Welsh. Her mother is welsh speaking

You should join Pobol y Cwm fan page on Facebook

The only problem I find with the FB page is that they tend to hint at what is coming up and I prefer not to know. It spoils it for me.

Looks like Moc has well and truly gone this time though - can’t see how he can come back now!

Not sure if this has been mentioned here already, but just in case…

https://chatcymru.blob.core.windows.net/fromtwitter/2017-06-24/DCwAPRBW0AAg2vp.jpg

1 Like

That’ll be fun (slight squeal of excitement!) calm down…
no, can’t resist, I’m booking!

1 Like

I’m on this tour, same day but a later time!

1 Like

Augh! Got busy at work and missed the entire set of episodes between May 16th and May 26th…ten days worth!

Are there written recaps anywhere? I know of Cwmderi Diary, but it doesn’t cover current episodes, and I found something called Pobol y Cwm - Digital Spy but it only has two sentence overviews per episode.

EDIT: Wow. Just saw the May 26th episode and boy am I hoping that BBC airs re-runs. I’m completely lost. Especially since - and I’m guessing this is because of the ‘disturbing nature warning’ there are zero subtitles.

1 Like

Pam lai? Why not give it a try…? :slight_smile:

I might well do - I need to get used to some accents from further up! :sweat_smile:

1 Like