Are the first 25 lessons still free?

Hello
I’ve just tried downloading lesson 16 and it’s telling me I have to subscribe. The information page is still saying the entire introductory course of 25 lesson is free. Has this changed to the first 15 lessons only?

Tia
Lesley

Yes, it changed to 15 some time ago - I’ll flag @aran so he can nudge someone to update the information page.

Many thanks

Hi - which information page is that? The FAQ says that the first 15 are the free ones, and we haven’t called anything the “introductory course” for many years (that was the original name for the old course 1!) so that must be quite an old page wherever it is. Where did you see it?

1 Like

Hi,
I use the App on my iPad and the information appears when you look in the information section

1 Like

I had the same even though I am subscribed. I was advised to uninstall the app from my phone and reinstall it again. That worked for me.

1 Like

Hi Gareth
I’ve now subscribed so it’s no longer a problem. But it’s strange that the App still holds old information when it’s updated regularly

Thanks for the heads up! The info has now been updated (no need to update your app).

Just because Frequently Asked Questions are asked frequently doesn’t mean that they are updated as frequently :wink:

3 Likes

And if you’re working from an android?

I want to be able to point my daughter’s friend, easily, to the free lessons. Does he have to install the app or can it be done straight from the Web? It’s so long since I used SSIW to learn the language I’m very out of date.

1 Like

Hi @margaretnock

The first 15 are free now…

…via app or the website

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like