Boot Camps 2017?

Hello,

I am a brand new Welsh learner from the US.

It’s too late to join any of the 2016 bootcamps, but how do I get on a waiting list for whatever might be offered in 2017?

I have a farm here, and it takes awhile to get people to take over when I go away…so the more notice, the better!

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi Marianne,

It’s usually towards the end of the year (or even the new year itself!) before we settle down to figuring out Bootcamp dates - the best way to keep in the loop would be to sign up for our weekly email, which you can do here:

http://forms.aweber.com/form/99/904832899.htm

We usually have a northern one in April(ish), while the southern ones usually run between April and September, if that’s any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to add, the southern bootcamps are during the last week of April, June, July and September.

Actually, come to think of it, I will probably have to start talking to Tresaith soon regading dates. As soson as I’ve booked them, I’ll try to get an information page up, at least (we wont; open booking until October at the earliest.

1 Like

And just to add, the Southern boot camps don’t mean you have to learn the Southern version, nor the North the Northern. And by next year you won’t be a brand new learner any more!:smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Marianne!

Just to let you know - Bootcamp dates are now available here

Only the April bootcamp is bookable at the moment, but if you need to plan further ahead than that, let me know - we can work out what suits best then!

Iestyn

2 Likes

Hi Iestyn

I know it might be a bit early but I’m putting feelers out there regarding any September 2017 Bootcamp dates (just so I can be ready to put my holiday request in to work as soon as possible!). Anything planned yet?

Hwyl

Keri

1 Like

Tagging @Iestyn so that he gets notified… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like September dates too please! Both north and south!
Diolch! @Iestyn

Not likely to be happening this year, I’m afraid…

Hello! Can I add my support and interest in a Bootcamp in September @Iestyn?! (though I can only do before the 25 September). Would love to go to another Bootcamp!

2 Likes

Me, me, me!

1 Like

Re: September bootcamp - I’m working on it, but need to resolve one challenge before I announce dates. Bear with me!

@Amble @vicky_1 @Bobi @kerid73

Thank you for your patience!

Iestyn

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Have a great weekend!

Diolch @Iestyn!