Bootcamp 2017 - who's coming to Tresaith in April (one space re-available)?

Hello all
I haven’t used the forum before but just thought I’d say hi as I’m coming to Bootcamp this Saturday! I’ll be driving from Llangollen so if I could pick anyone up along the way please get in touch.
Looking forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile:
Kay

5 Likes

A warm welcome to the forum, Kay! I hope you have a great time in Tresaith and come back to tell us about all the exciting things that happen! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Croeso … dobrodošel … Welcome to the forum! I’m always super excited when seeing newcomer on here. Da iawn ti (great) to join the bootcamp. You’ll have a lot of fun along with speaking Welsh and exploring the surroundings of Tresaith!

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and good luck in Tresaith! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll have a great time!!! Mwynha!!

3 Likes

Diolch pawb! I’m bringing my 5 month old so it definitely should be diddorol!

3 Likes

Hi Kay! I’m looking forward to meeting you and the wee one on Saturday.

See you in Tresaith!
Dee :relaxed:

4 Likes

Dwi isio dod o bootcamp yn mis medi! Ydy’r un link? x

1 Like

Hello @Amble and welcome to the forum first.

As much as I know for the bootcamp in September the link is not yet provided so you’ll have to pay attention to Bootcamps category in order if the topic and the lilnk with it will be provided.

This year the announcements of bootcamps are a bit different about which you can read everything here.

Since I could read that July bootcamp is sold out already, you can expect announcement for the September one quite soon I believe.

Also, since you’re only joined our forum, I’d like to kindly allert you that you don’t need (neither you should according to the rules) to post entire post in Welsh. If you do so, you need to include translation to it in order to all, even those who just started to learn, can understand. We have the topic in which (by no rule though) posts entirely in Welsh are alowed as this is kind of Welsh practice topic. The topic is titled “Be’ ‘dach chi’n gwneud rwan? A phethau arall yn Gymraeg - A topic to practice Welsh, open to all!” and can be found here.

Congrats on your deceision to go to bootcamp. I have no doubt this will be a huge boost to your learning.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try to keep an eye on the forum.

2 Likes

Croeso! Welcome!

Bootcamp is brilliant! I hope you get a place

1 Like

It will also be announced in the newsletter as soon as the dates are available. If you don’t subscribe to it already, you can do that at SSiW Weekly Email and keep up with the latest news.

2 Likes